Kyle Walker-Peters

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You're like Donald Trump.

There is a post for everything.

Sit down and shut up like the annihilated mug you are and stop taking out your frustration with your crippled life on our young players.

Moved on from shagging mother to mocking disability now? You really are a low life scum of a human being. Nothing more than a waste of air. Not going to engage with you beyond this as don't want to see a another young player's thread messed up the way the Marcus Edwards was.

This fucker needs binning once and for all. He's a disease.

Or they’re my age and repeating something my son said 5 years ago

Bust a move.... Bustin' loose... Bustin' out.... Getting down... Sure.

Bussing down?

....Surely no-one said that ever?

Just sounds like someone overhearing something, repeating it and getting it all wrong to me.

I thought he was great today.

Sort of game he SHOULD be playing in to build up confidence and get more top level game time under his belt. Saying that, I'd honestly just give him the shirt in the league for the rest of the season.

Do think he needs to bulk up a bit which I am sure will be a priority for him in the summer but other then that, good to go.

I thought he was great today.

Sort of game he SHOULD be playing in to build up confidence and get more top level game time under his belt. Saying that, I'd honestly just give him the shirt in the league for the rest of the season.

Do think he needs to bulk up a bit which I am sure will be a priority for him in the summer but other then that, good to go.

Such a dangerous crosser and can wiggle out of tight spaces. That ball to release Eriksen for the second was amazing.

I'm surprised he hasn't been utilised a bit more, especially with our injuries this year. But totally trust Poch in bringing him on when he deems it to be the right time.

The thing with players like KWP and Onomah is that they're English and home grown and every clubs needs X amount of those so the club holds on to them, gives them new contracts, finds some game time or loans them out in the hope they appreciate in value and they get decent transfer fees for them, but sometimes it's a case of flogging a dead horse, which is what's it's turning into with KWP.

He may have looked decent playing against kids in youth teams but against top level professional adults he looks like a fish out of water.

If I had to bet at what level of football he ends up at I'd say League 1. I've seen enough personally and would be disappointed if he started again for us.

This is a shit post.

I was very pleased with KWP's showing yesterday - with a particular highlight being a pirouette and excellent pass to Eriksen who then assisted the third goal. KWP might even have had an assist if Eriksen had been able to finish in the prior counter attack.

We do need to bear in mind that it was against a properly shit side in Huddersfield though. Having said that, it does back up my feeling that, whatever we decide to do with our RB situation in summer, KWP should be given a shot as one of the main two.

This is a shit post.

Let's see how he does in some more difficult games. I just don't see a top player in him personally. Do we really need a player we can only use in easy home games?

I think there's a high likelihood he'll start away to City in the league and I think we'll see what sort of player we have. I watched England Vs Germany under 21s and he was pretty horrendous in that game. I just give my honest opinion on players. Skipp and Parrott I have particularly high hopes for but Walker Peters, not really.

It's very, very easy to go on every single player thread and say they're "world class", "gonna be a superstar." "Absolute baller, future captain." You'll have an easy life and no one will ever pull you up on it.

And if KWP has a successful lower league career he'll be more successful than the majority of youth players and earn more money than you or I ever will. It's all relative.

Let's see how he does in some more difficult games. I just don't see a top player in him personally. Do we really need a player we can only use in easy home games?

I think there's a high likelihood he'll start away to City in the league and I think we'll see what sort of player we have. I watched England Vs Germany under 21s and he was pretty horrendous in that game. I just give my honest opinion on players. Skipp and Parrott I have particularly high hopes for but Walker Peters, not really.

It's very, very easy to go on every single player thread and say they're "world class", "gonna be a superstar." "Absolute baller, future captain." You'll have an easy life and no one will ever pull you up on it.

And if KWP has a successful lower league career he'll be more successful than the majority of youth players and earn more money than you or I ever will. It's all relative.

You're not basing your opinion on one U21 game?

He had 2 or 3 MOTM performances in a run earlier in the season didn't he? I haven't called him world class and I tend to try and shy away from such terms especially when talking about a 22 year old however, he clearly has ability (good game again yesterday) and is certainly a top talent within his age group.

I think he will make it in the PL and I am sure it will be with us.

You're not basing your opinion on one U21 game?

He had 2 or 3 MOTM performances in a run earlier in the season didn't he? I haven't called him world class and I tend to try and shy away from such terms especially when talking about a 22 year old however, he clearly has ability (good game again yesterday) and is certainly a top talent within his age group.

I think he will make it in the PL and I am sure it will be with us.

There's better players we could buy younger than him in my opinion. He's gotten plaudits for getting assists but defensively he's a long way short. 3 assists against Bournemouth masked the fact he was the weak link defensively. Southampton away was pretty horrific as well. Be great if he was on the same level as TAA or AWB but he quite clearly isn't, despite being a year or two older than both.

My honest opinion on our full backs is as follows:

Trippier = think he gets a ridiculous amount of unjust stick on here BUT his form this season has not been good. Generally speaking he's a good full back but his lack of pace is an issue.

Aurier = Again he's good on his day but hes definitely not as fast as I originally thought and he has too many brain fart moments.

KWP = Has made some errors but has also looked very composed and offers a good outlet. He needs game time to cut out errors.

Conclusion
I think in all honestly we should shift Trippier AND Aurier.....promote KWP to back up rb and buy a starting rb.

Back
Top Bottom