Kyle Walker-Peters

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

First game at a new club after he hasn't played competitive football for a long time. He did some good things in the first half but was running out of gas from about 60 minutes.

Yup, not having played for months (and only about 20 Spurs games in 4 years and about 10 England u21 games in that time too) means he is very rusty. Will need a few games at Southampton to get up to speed, which Southampton should have known before they loaned him in.

They have injuries at RB and sold one RB in January, so hopefully he will get a few games.

I am I alone in thinking that in Mourinho's preferred system, with Kane used as a blunt weapon McNeil would be a really smart signing. His delivery from deep would plunder goals. He cant play LB , but he would be a good left wing back or wide left option.

Son's preferred side is the left, but agree McNeil could be a decent signing - but there's several candidates for a young AM signing with Eze and the Brentford lad Benrama.

Think the ever injured Lamela will leave in the summer leaving us with Son, Dele, Bergwijn, Moura and Lo Celso so room for either one or two new AM's - assuming Lo Celso isn't pushed back into a cm role (as he was in the last game, I assume because Ndombele wasn't fit).

Back
Top Bottom