Kyle Walker-Peters

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Disappointed it didn’t work out for Kyle, but it just seemed like it was never going to happen for him here. Wish him all the best.

I reckon we’ll push very hard for Aarons now. If it does get done it will definitely be a deadline day one I’d imagine,

Disappointed it didn’t work out for Kyle, but it just seemed like it was never going to happen for him here. Wish him all the best.

I reckon we’ll push very hard for Aarons now. If it does get done it will definitely be a deadline day one I’d imagine,

Last 6 months...

RBs 2 out / 0 in... Nail-biting stuff!

I would say that surely we’re confident of getting Aarons, or a right back of some description in if KWP is indeed gone. But honestly, would it surprise me if we bring no one in? Absolutely fucking not.

This month in TFC-land:

(Fuck the Chilli Peppers, innit!)

I would say that surely we’re confident of getting Aarons, or a right back of some description in if KWP is indeed gone. But honestly, would it surprise me if we bring no one in? Absolutely fucking not.

My only thought was that Norwich were likely to want KWP thrown in to cover for Aarons?

Back
Top Bottom