Kyle Walker-Peters

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

In your head it was about Poch maybe

Of all the top RBs in the world, it's just consicidence that you decided to reference "Atletico's"

.....So what was your point then?

Aside form retrospect; what's Trippier got to do with our present or future?

Of all the top RBs in the world, it's just consicidence that you decided to reference "Atletico's"

.....So what was your point then?

Aside form retrospect; what's Trippier got to do with our present or future?
I did’nt say mentioning Trippier was random.
I said my post wasn’t about Poch.

I did’nt say mentioning Trippier was random.
I said my post wasn’t about Poch.

Yet, before your ban you mad a bazzilon swipes at Poch over Trippier's exit. Guess you've typecast yourself on that front.....

.....Anyway, so what was your point then?

p.s. Trippiers not coming back either.

Yet, before your ban you mad a bazzilon swipes at Poch over Trippier's exit. Guess you've typecast yourself on that front.....

.....Anyway, so what was your point then?
Didn’t even know I was banned, I left for a bit a didn’t post for two months.
Imagine getting binned after declaring you’ve left. What a victory that must have been for them.

You seem desperate for me to talk negatively about Poch, it’s eery. Time has passed, I’m fine with him, he’s not here so I’ve moved on. Try it.

My point was that some people claimed KWP was a superior RB.
I think that’s been proven to be nonsensical.

Is there anything you didn’t understand in my very obvious post

Didn’t even know I was banned, I left for a bit a didn’t post for two months.
Imagine getting binned after declaring you’ve left.

Thought you'd been binned..... Whatever.

What a victory that must have been for them.

Who's "them"?

You seem desperate for me to talk negatively about Poch, it’s eery. Time has passed, I’m fine with him, he’s not here so I’ve moved on. Try it.

Oh, I have.... Very much so.

Like I say, probably not my fault you've typecast yourself. tho'

My point was that some people claimed KWP was a superior RB.
I think that’s been proven to be nonsensical.

Not exactly "moving on" then. LOL

Is there anything you didn’t understand in my very obvious post

Just seemed pointless.... Then again now you've clarified you've "moved on" (again LOL)... It's all good. :adethumbup:

Has it actually happened sammy 's ?

Are you new? That's not how the trf window works.....

The idea is you expend full emotion on something at first breath so that, should it actually happen, it doesn't matter to you anymore and you've already moved onto clinging irrationally to the next bullshit rumour being peddled by some twitter cunt.

Last edited:
Are you new? That's not how the trf window works.....

The idea is you expend full emotion on something at first breath so that, should it actually happen, it doens't matter to you anymore and you've already moved onto clinging irrationally to the next bullshit rumour being peddled by some twitter cunt.
Silly of me. Spent too long actually working today not loafing on line read made up bullshit.

Back
Top Bottom