Kyle Walker-Peters

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I love that he's high up the pitch. Gives their full backs something else to worry about (aswell as their midfielder wondering whether to track him etc)

Could have had a goal due to how high up he was. Such a threat. Only going to get better defensively with more games and experience.

Earned his right today.

FB_IMG_1545849831804.jpg

Be interesting to see what happens now. One of Trippier or Aurier will have to leave now in the Summer you would imagine, as KWP will surely be the undisputed second choice next season. Age and value would dictate it should probably be Tripps, but I reckon the fact he's reliable and home grown will possibly mean Serge gets sacrificed instead. Either way difficult decision for Poch.

Be interesting to see what happens now. One of Trippier or Aurier will have to leave now in the Summer you would imagine, as KWP will surely be the undisputed second choice next season. Age and value would dictate it should probably be Tripps, but I reckon the fact he's reliable and home grown will possibly mean Serge gets sacrificed instead. Either way difficult decision for Poch.
Serge has not shown enough to warrant his place, has the physical assets but seems to lack the brain and cant really see him improving

Serge has not shown enough to warrant his place, has the physical assets but seems to lack the brain and cant really see him improving
Agree sadly. I've been rooting for him since day one, but even though he's looked slightly better this season I think that's more down to him playing it extremely safe in games rather than real improvement. Shame.

For me Aurier hasn't shown enough development to make his place in our squad secure. It's so frustrating seeing. Him never take the opposition on in a leg race, too many crosses or passes into the middle for my liking. If you want to win the league you need players who are able and willing to take responsibility and for me Serge has all the natural talent, he just lacks that biting edge to make the grade. He's been a bit of a let down

I'm actually starting to feel sorry for him.

If he doesn't start against Cardiff, I genuinely hope he decides he wants to leave at least on loan. Doesn't deserve to be just sitting on the bench and doing sweet fuck all when he's proven he has what it takes to play at this level on more than one occasion.

Given Bournemouth have both Smith & Fraser out long term a loan there would be good

That's a bloody good shout.

They've had to resort to three at the back and Ibe as a right wing back. Why not just take KWP on loan and give him a solid 4 months of Premier League football playing week in and week out.

Back
Top Bottom