Korean Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm not Korean but yes Sonny is like a rock god there. I went and saw the Asian Cup Final between South Korea and Australia three years ago and every time he touched the ball all the Korean girls behind the goal would scream their lungs out for him. He scored a 90th minute equaliser for them and jumped in the crowd and it looked like a few were about to faint. It's lucky that we ended up winning that game or I might have never have forgiven him before signing for Tottenham!
Nice one man, I was born in Australia.

So if Son has to do his National Service, is he given leave to play for the National team or do they lose out as well??
He'd be available for selection but he'll be playing for the 3rd or 4th tier league iirc (and even the 1st tier isn't a great league) so who knows what his form would be. Who am I kidding he would still be the best attacking option Korea has. :sonpoint:

Anyway I really think it would be a travesty to force someone like Son to do service. Maybe if he wins Spurs POTY that would grant him exemption lol.

Just to clarify, will our Korean comrades loose interest in Spurs when we have no Korean players ?
If Chelsea signed a Korean would you go between teams ?

A lot of the Korean fans have already stated that they are spurs fans since the days of Y.P Lee. Personally I think it's really great that hundreds of Koreans are coming to Wembley to follow Son and fall in love with the spurs. We should treasure these fans not question their loyalty. I have no doubt that Son may be their way into spurs but now we got them they'll be yids for life. Look How many Norwegian spurs fans we have since the days of Eric Thorvstvet. No one questions them.

Come on you spurs

Last edited:
A lot of the Korean fans have already stated that they are spurs fans since the days of Y.P Lee. Personally I think it's really great that hundreds of Koreans are coming to Wembley to follow son and fall in love with the spurs. We should treasure these fans not question their loyalty. I have no doubt that son may be their way in to spurs but now we got them they'll be yids for life. Look How many Norwegian spurs fans we have since the days of Eric Thorvstvet. No one questions them.

Come on you spurs
Expanding the global club brand is an integral part of the business model nowadays. I'm not bothered about when they started following the club, I only care that they enjoy the football and love the club

Nice sentiment but do they ?
They will all piss off to Liverpool if he was signed by them.
None were around or stayed after the other one went .
I would say that sort of love is rather shallow if l am being brutally honest
God you're a miserable fuck. SON is flying and all you can do is begrudge our new found Korean support.:sonpoint:

Last edited:
A lot of the Korean fans have already stated that they are spurs fans since the days of Y.P Lee. Personally I think it's really great that hundreds of Koreans are coming to Wembley to follow Son and fall in love with the spurs. We should treasure these fans not question their loyalty. I have no doubt that Son may be their way into spurs but now we got them they'll be yids for life. Look How many Norwegian spurs fans we have since the days of Eric Thorvstvet. No one questions them.

Come on you spurs
Typical American :llorishuh:

Better than Bhutan??? No way!
Wales > Everyone else

God you're a miserable fuck. SON is flying and all you can is begrudge our new fou
d Korean support.:sonpoint:
Son has been very good lately .
To proclaim the Transient Korean support as a second coming is a little naive . We are happy to take the piss out of the Chavs/Arse with their bands of Plastics/Jump on the bandwagon hordes , are we not having double standards?

Son has been very good lately .
To proclaim the Transient Korean support as a second coming is a little naive . We are happy to take the piss out of the Chavs/Arse with their bands of Plastics/Jump on the bandwagon hordes , are we not having double standards?
Where have I said that they're the second comming. All I've done is say how nice it is that we have now have some Korean supporters who come a long way to see son and the spurs. They are just as much Tottenham fans as yanks in bars, fans in Ireland whose dad's talked wistfully of Danny Blanchflower , Scandinavian yids who in the bleak winters would watch English football on their tellies and kids who in the 70s only lived a bus ride away. What ever way they come to spurs they are supporters of our marvellous club.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom