Korean Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is Lee Young-Pyo all over again, we had this 15 year old guy from Seoul on my old site, he was one of our best forum posters...

I only know one South Korean Spur.

Seems like a good guy.

Just wish he wouldn't do the full kit wanker thing every time he goes to The Lane.

VwMDpSl.jpg

I chatted with a South Korean guy on the way down from Seven Sisters for the home game against Villa last year. He told me he'd travelled from Seoul as he was a Spurs fan since Lee Young-Pyo played for us.

Had to admire his dedication...... an 18,000km round trip to watch that shower of shit.

:sherwoodlol:

Makes sense, I'm jealous! if you see him again tell him Bryan D said hello and have the Trojans sort shit out after this week what the hell was that?
I will. I got his number since finding Spurs fans here is about as often as finding unicorns. I was wearing my shirt and he and his wife came up with their kid at a park, saw my shirt and showed me his Spurs tattoo. So fucking random.

Dude I just knew SC was going to lose. I was at a family party early that day talking with my cousin's husband who's a Utah fan. We were talking about the SC game and I said an unranked Stanford is the perfect opportunity for us to fuck up and lose at the Colliseum. Half joking but seeing the trend of the last 5 years it made sense. And well...fuck me was I right.

I will. I got his number since finding Spurs fans here is about as often as finding unicorns. I was wearing my shirt and he and his wife came up with their kid at a park, saw my shirt and showed me his Spurs tattoo. So fucking random.

Dude I just knew SC was going to lose. I was at a family party early that day talking with my cousin's husband who's a Utah fan. We were talking about the SC game and I said an unranked Stanford is the perfect opportunity for us to fuck up and lose at the Colliseum. Half joking but seeing the trend of the last 5 years it made sense. And well...fuck me was I right.
I love to hear random stories like that finding Spurs fans, have had a few like that by me.Wes, my sister, myself and another guy started Cleveland Spurs. My favorite one was at a Wavves concert like 2 years ago and I was taking a video on my phone. Some dude saw Van Der Vaart as my screensaver and asked if I was Spurs now we are good friends. We now have over 30 members which is quite amazing for a city our size. I know there are a few others that post on here as well.

As for SC, I had a bad feeling as well but didn't expect Kevin Hogan to play like fucking Tom Brady he is usually terrible. Also, physical play could be an achilles heel with the D and most other teams in P12 are pass first. Oh well have to get the defense sorted and get back on track. The offense looks amazing.

I love to hear random stories like that finding Spurs fans, have had a few like that by me.Wes, my sister, myself and another guy started Cleveland Spurs. My favorite one was at a Wavves concert like 2 years ago and I was taking a video on my phone. Some dude saw Van Der Vaart as my screensaver and asked if I was Spurs now we are good friends. We now have over 30 members which is quite amazing for a city our size. I know there are a few others that post on here as well.

As for SC, I had a bad feeling as well but didn't expect Kevin Hogan to play like fucking Tom Brady he is usually terrible. Also, physical play could be an achilles heel with the D and most other teams in P12 are pass first. Oh well have to get the defense sorted and get back on track. The offense looks amazing.
That's what made me cringe on Saturday. Our D was soooo bad. We have the tools to have one of the best defenses in the country. They need to figure that shit out.

Celebrating my 10th year of supporting Spurs, Son came and doing well!
Seoulite Yidette as it says. COYS!

We should be looking to buy few more players in the future from East Asia, Middle East, North America or Australia.

That's where the biggest markets are and football is rapid growing there with Millions of fans following European football.

Our chances of attracting a sizeable fanbase in Britain or across Europe are very slim.

We should be looking to buy few more players in the future from East Asia, Middle East, North America or Australia.

That's where the biggest markets are and football is rapid growing there with Millions of fans following European football.

Our chances of attracting a sizeable fanbase in Britain or across Europe are very slim.
:avbnaa:

Back
Top Bottom