klinsmann

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I was at anfield on sunday and was painfully aware that the support had no figure to coalesce around. Timmy's lack of guts and sheer passive aggresive antics of blaming the squad and removing himself from the carnage. Means he will not be accepted pass May.

The job now is now massive and we need someone that the supporters can invest patience in. Some one who we can say ok we are rebuilding it may take 2 seasons to sort this mess out but we have the man to do it.

I nominate klinsman. Should be getable post world cup and if he is willing to come should be seriously considered.

Last edited:
If we were being honest , why would a supposed top manager come to Tottenham.
The chances of success are shackled by a incompetent higher leadership which
cause the club/team to self implode every 2 years.
The best we could expect , somebody (Ramos, Jol) on the up, somebody given (AVB) a second chance,
or somebody (Sherwood) very cheap.

The best we could expect , somebody (Ramos, Jol) on the up, somebody given (AVB) a second chance,
It pains me to agree but agree I must.

Sherwood isn't cheap though.

Come to Tottenham, you'll be a success!

We have a superb track record over the last thirty years.

- League cup winners!
- FA cup winners!
- Europa League participation!
- Champions League participation!

Your already excellent managerial skills will be tested to the limit and beyond at this esteemed football club of unparalleled pedigree.

Do you want to further your knowledge and experience of football coaching in the Premier League? We have a potential vacancy opportunity you would be MAD to miss out on.

Send us your CV and covering letter detailing why you would like to work for Tottenham Hotspur Football Club and psychological medical history and where you would like to see yourself in six to twelve months' time.

Audere est facere! Because at Tottenham Hotspur, to dare is to do, and we don't know what we're daring.

Last edited:
All things considered, at best we are a top 6 side. Much of this season, has seen us squating in 5th place mainly due to the other clubs around us having their own "issues" this season to sort out and and get bedded in!

What has disappointed is the fiasco that has been THFC this season. Sorry to state yet understate the obvious.
This has drifted like a bad smell throughout the club, from the boardroom, right down to pitch level. The stench needs to be lifted. I think Enic/Levy would go! Not necessarily should go, in my opinion. But the very first thing for me, and I,m guessing the majority of the faithful. Sooner rather than later, (May) we need to replace the manager. And not with an ageing LvG or a Hiddink. Not even the likes of Hoddle. If we are gonna make any major financial out-lay for next season, then it should be on either Martinz and he can bring Barkley with him. Or Pochettino and again, I don't mind if he brings Adam Lalana along too! Young smart ambitious with EPL experience and more importantly managers that have the right footballing ethos for a club like ours!

Either of of these two has to be our biggest investment for next season. A 4 Million a year, 5 year deal. Rising to 6 million with add on's/bonuses. Peanuts in EPL World! Redeem yourself Daniel and make this happen!

COYS!!

All things considered, at best we are a top 6 side. Much of this season, has seen us squating in 5th place mainly due to the other clubs around us having their own "issues" this season to sort out and and get bedded in!

What has disappointed is the fiasco that has been THFC this season. Sorry to state yet understate the obvious.
This has drifted like a bad smell throughout the club, from the boardroom, right down to pitch level. The stench needs to be lifted. I think Enic/Levy would go! Not necessarily should go, in my opinion. But the very first thing for me, and I,m guessing the majority of the faithful. Sooner rather than later, (May) we need to replace the manager. And not with an ageing LvG or a Hiddink. Not even the likes of Hoddle. If we are gonna make any major financial out-lay for next season, then it should be on either Martinz and he can bring Barkley with him. Or Pochettino and again, I don't mind if he brings Adam Lalana along too! Young smart ambitious with EPL experience and more importantly managers that have the right footballing ethos for a club like ours!

Either of of these two has to be our biggest investment for next season. A 4 Million a year, 5 year deal. Rising to 6 million with add on's/bonuses. Peanuts in EPL World! Redeem yourself Daniel and make this happen!

COYS!!
You can't say we are top6 at best then suggest we could get Martinez and Barkley. Nor should we be spunking 4mill salary on managers, certainly ones at the level of Martinez and potchetino.

I'd like to get someone who doesn't have a load of baggage, or is likely to be controversial. I'm sick of us giving it large, being in the papers everyday and then getting bent over and bummed every few months.

You can't say we are top6 at best then suggest we could get Martinez and Barkley. Nor should we be spunking 4mill salary on managers, certainly ones at the level of Martinez and potchetino.

I'd like to get someone who doesn't have a load of baggage, or is likely to be controversial. I'm sick of us giving it large, being in the papers everyday and then getting bent over and bummed every few months.
Who? And what baggage dose Martinez and Potchettino have?

I want a young manager with EPL experience. Who else would you suggest?

COYS!!

If he was any good, he'd be managing one of the top European teams, and not the US national team.

He did manage a top European team and did shit.
Not that I think he's a top 5 manager in the game or anything, but weren't many of his issues at Bayern related to clashing with management?

Also, he has an American wife/kids and has lived in America for a few years now. I don't think he's one to join Levy's 18 Month Carousel of Doom.

Back
Top Bottom