Kits

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What will happen is we'll see the kits pre-season, say they look shit, you go to a game and see people wearing the kit, then realise it's not so bad and end up buying 2 shirts.

Ah wait, that's just me :oops:

Thelonious Filth said:
What will happen is we'll see the kits pre-season, say they look shit, you go to a game and see people wearing the kit, then realise it's not so bad and end up buying 2 shirts.

:oops: i'm afraid i'll fall into that category too.

I got called a plastic fan this year as i haven't bought one of the new kits yet, they said "Where's your Spurs shirt this year when your not in the Champions League?" My response of "FUCK OFF!" was abit harsh so i had to add quickly "money's tight as i'm getting married in November" nice save i thought :shrug:

I've never heard anyone being called a plastic for not getting a shirt before! If you're prepared to wait, the prices drop dramatically in the new year.

£57 for a Europa League shirt is steep!

Thats the mentality of some of the United fans over here, they said thats all i wore last season when they saw me...at football training, where you play football mainly wearing football shirts :wall: they land to football training with their full United kits on, thinking it makes them a true supporter by constantly forking out for the full kit.

I'll probably get it before my honeymoon, staying in the Hilton at Gatwick the day before i fly out, a small day trip to the Lane could be a nice surprise for the wife :whistle:

LegenDerrySpur said:
Thelonious Filth said:

:oops: i'm afraid i'll fall into that category too.

I got called a plastic fan this year as i haven't bought one of the new kits yet, they said "Where's your Spurs shirt this year when your not in the Champions League?" My response of "FUCK OFF!" was abit harsh so i had to add quickly "money's tight as i'm getting married in November" nice save i thought :shrug:

not harsh at all, definately more along the lines of perfect when repling to plastic glory hunters like manure fans

The roma kit look really special. The no sponsor really makes it
Nike-Roma-17-18-SS-Home-Stadium-Shirt-1_1024x1024.jpg

Back
Top Bottom