Kits

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't want to come off like a gaylord sparking a discussion about fashion and all that. But, it's about time I got my hands on this years kit and I wondered which out of the three people liked.

Not too sure about the recently described "Violet" kit and I got the home cup shirt last year (which I think is nicer than this years with the crappy sponsor). Black one looks alright. What do people who have them think, any of them paper thin?

I can't make my mind up on the violet one either (is that what it officially is? violet? Fuck, I don't think I can buy a violet kit). I do kind of like it though!... but at the same time, not sure I would be comfortable wearing it.

I got the black one a couple of seasons back, liked that and like the look of the new one.

I thought last season home shirt was one of the best for a while.

Next season should be interesting. The "Under Armour" kit. Fatties beware.

are they still made out of that stretchy shit that pulls on everything?? i love spurs but the shirts may as well be made from bog roll.. that 2006/7 away shirt was made of sterner stuff still going strong today

Sports Direct 'violet' shirt £40 can't go wrong, fucking love that shirt, although the whole purple kit isn't great

having seen all the kits yesterday, the league home shirt isn't bad at all. I was going to go for the cup shirt. I can see me getting 3 shirts (not the Cup shirt) over the course of the season.

I'm really tempted to get the violet, I just know I'm gonna look like a twat in it though

...I don't need any extra help from a shirt to do that - wheeeey!

I recently ordered the Home League shirt and looking forward to receiving it in the mail.

The away shirt is not me - not really digging the purple-vibe. The 3rd shirt looks really good, but as other states it's paper-thin and the sleeves are ridiculous short.

Got it with #8 Parker. He will do good this year - I'm sure!

COYS!

Just got a mail saying free delivery until 26th for over £50. Think I will order after paypay (24th) cos the delivery charges are massive if I remember correctly.

v83imh.jpg

Back
Top Bottom