Kitchee Friendly

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No.
It's actually more complex than you think, as 'Maccies' is actually an abbreviation of 'Maccie-D's' which is itself an abbreviation for 'Non-nutritional garbage'

Why the fuck am I replying to this? It's going to be a long summer.

I actually love a sausage and egg mcmuffin

No.
It's actually more complex than you think, as 'Maccies' is actually an abbreviation of 'Maccie-D's' which is itself an abbreviation for 'Non-nutritional garbage'

Why the fuck am I replying to this? It's going to be a long summer.

I actually love a sausage and egg mcmuffin

There's not actually much wrong with most of what McDonald's make in the UK, it's a bit of an urban myth (in part drifted over from the US). Subway is much worse, as are supermarket salads.

I get confused as to why people bag on Coca Cola so much too - things like Lilt and Ginger Beer are worse.

Have we signed anyone yet?

In the Army we used to refer to it as "The Scottish Restaurant".

As in:
"Shall I reserve your usual table at Rules, General?"
"No, Sergeant. I'm in a bit of a rush so will most likely dine at the Scottish Restaurant this evening."

McDowell's > McDonald's

580960_1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom