Kieran Trippier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He's Naughton level RB, it's beyond logic how he managed to play football at this level for few seasons.

Any club offers north of 10m bite their hands off.

Sorry, but what a load of absolute shite that is. England's best player at a successful World Cup and one of the (pretty few IMO) players that actually creates chances in our side.

16 Caps, linked with a load of top sides, but we should take anything 'north of £10m' and you compare him to Kyle Naughton?

LOL. Wise up.

Sorry, but what a load of absolute shite that is. England's best player at a successful World Cup and one of the (pretty few IMO) players that actually creates chances in our side.

16 Caps, linked with a load of top sides, but we should take anything 'north of £10m' and you compare him to Kyle Naughton?

LOL. Wise up.
Robson-Kanu was also the best player for a team that had a successful european championship. He's now struggling to get games in . . . . is it championship/league one ???

Few decent performances in a one off tournement doesn't automatically make a player world beater.

He has struggled this year, by his own admission, and suspect that he hasn't played many games without nursing an injury.
I still think he could do a job for us, time will tell I suppose.

Rather have Trips as RB2 than Aurier. AWB would be great but I think Atal is more likely to be the new RB1.

Don't think he is for sure gone by any stretch.

Lol@a Robson-Kanu comparison for a player that has gotten to a World Cup Semi-Final and a Champions League Final, which he played a large part in helping us get to.

Mind blowing bias with a healthy helping of negativity tbh.
He has played large part in trying to get us out of CL during the entire campaign.

He was gifting oppositions chances after chances every CL game he has played in.

LOL. Wise up.

He's a melt, a WUM, a suspected gooner and a but of a cunt....

Pay him no mind..... :)

So I’m glad you all got to see last night what Kyle Walker is without Laporte, Kompany and Fernandinho swarming around him.

What we all always knew he was. A fast player but a crap one who excelled under Poch for a year or two. Offers absolute zero going forward and is a calamitous joke under any pressure.
City fans know it, and Pep knows it....he won’t be their RB next year, that’s obvious.

“Better than Trippier” no, as I told people years ago, he just faster than Trippier.

Southgate jumped on the bandwagon and threw our man under the bus when he needed support and backing.....so fuck you, I hope you’re glad the “superior” RB done you proud last night. What an embarrassing footballer.

Hope that put the smile back on Tripp’s face, it did mine.

Almost everyone can see writing on the wall, we get our players we are targeting we will take that next step and mix it and beat the top teams. Our existing players should want to stay and be a part of that action instead of being slagged off/degraded on a week to week basis by those Spanish and Italian gits!

Back
Top Bottom