Kieran Trippier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

giphy.gif

Like most I have been disappointed with Trippier's form and mistakes this season. However he has talked about injury problems and let's hope that the 3 week rest will lead to a better performance. However the disappointment of losing his England place and reports his transfer has fallen through are not good news. I do think that whatever us fans think Poch will play him and therefore he needs our support.

Yeh I was terrified when I saw his name on the team sheet because of previous but he was ok. That being said we do need to upgrade RB IMO.

That much is obvious but until we get a better replacement we have three right backs that can't do anything particularly well consistently. Fans are a bit short-sighted slating him and only him while he is keeping Aurier and Walker-Peters out of the team. In an ideal world we ship them all for Wan-Bissaka. Unfortunately it is the real world and walking over hot coals doesn't make you win a Champions League final.

Spent most of the game watching center backs passing it back n forth to Lloris unable to get out of our own half. The usual suspects also didnt bother showing up. At least one of them is supposed to fuck off this summer.

Back
Top Bottom