Kieran Trippier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

:dawsonlol: Seriously?! I'm actually quite shocked! Trippier doesn't seem like the kinda lad keen to engross himself in a new culture........

Perhaps I'm being unfair. Football wise it'd be a great move for him, I'd say working under Ancelotti would be a real draw too. Seems a top manager and great man

Sports magazines talk about it then we can't know if it's smoke or if it's true. The only attraction of Naples can be Ancelotti (as was Benitez years ago), I agree with you.

Italy isn’t all the same as UK isn’t all the same or the US isn’t all the same. Your speech is the festival of "clichés". I was born in Umbria (100km north of Rome) and I live in Genoa. Italy is 1000 km long plus the islands...
I went to Sicily (Catania) and the drivers are mad but the place was very mixed. Some streets are really run down and dirty then go down a street or two and it's beautiful. I hope to go to the south of Sicily (Punta Secca) and Genoa to do the Salvo and Livia thing. Also Sicily introduced me to cannoli which is probably my favourite Italian food!

I went to Sicily (Catania) and the drivers are mad but the place was very mixed. Some streets are really run down and dirty then go down a street or two and it's beautiful. I hope to go to the south of Sicily (Punta Secca) and Genoa to do the Salvo and Livia thing. Also Sicily introduced me to cannoli which is probably my favourite Italian food!

I've never been to Sicily but Sicilian cuisine is excellent. I live in Genoa, the most English city in Italy. Salvo and Livia in the show are in Boccadasse, a district of Genoa that is on the sea. In ancient times it was an area of fishermen, now, although it remains very pretty, it has changed a little. Near Genoa then there is Portofino, wonderful as well as Santa Margherita Ligure.

I've never been to Sicily but Sicilian cuisine is excellent. I live in Genoa, the most English city in Italy. Salvo and Livia in the show are in Boccadasse, a district of Genoa that is on the sea. In ancient times it was an area of fishermen, now, although it remains very pretty, it has changed a little. Near Genoa then there is Portofino, wonderful as well as Santa Margherita Ligure.
Grazie mille!(hope that's right!)

Out of interest, do you think Napoli are champo level?
Hard to tell and make direct comparisons, last year under Sarri no, they were great. This year not so much, I think Norwich and Leeds (around Xmas) would give them a good game, if Woolwich can beat them then there is your comparison.

But I'm absolutely over the fucking moon Tripps is off, he's fucking shit and has been since the day he rocked up at Hotspur Way. Our worst player by some distance.

Lets' not stir up too much shitty karma guys.... Until he's not, he's a yid and despite personal preferences on here, I'm fully expecting him to start to CL final.

But I'm absolutely over the fucking moon Tripps is off, he's fucking shit and has been since the day he rocked up at Hotspur Way. Our worst player by some distance.

You are entitled to your opinion on Tripps, but I don’t understand why it is necessary to slag him off so vehemently.
He is Spurs player and until he leaves ( or if he was to down his tools and not attempt to fight for our cause) then he is alright by me.

You are entitled to your opinion on Tripps, but I don’t understand why it is necessary to slag him off so vehemently.
He is Spurs player and until he leaves ( or if he was to down his tools and not attempt to fight for our cause) then he is alright by me.
It's a forum mate unless he's logging in reading what I write I doubt he gives a shit. In fact, he's come out and told us all that he's been shit.

Every Spurs player that puts on our shirt gets my support, I've never slagged off a player at a game in my lifetime (think I might have squeaked at Dempsey once).

But when a player is shit, I'll say so. Just as when a player is good I'll say so.

Hard to tell and make direct comparisons, last year under Sarri no, they were great. This year not so much, I think Norwich and Leeds (around Xmas) would give them a good game, if Woolwich can beat them then there is your comparison.

I find it funny that apparently he’s WBA level, but when Napoli show interest, suddenly Napoli are no better than Leeds, just to keep up the mantra.

What if the Atletico rumours are true? Are Atletico suddenly on a par with Reading?

I think people need to accept that while he’s not for them, and just had a terrible season with two major injuries, he has still been a consistent top 4 RB for three straight seasons and is about to play in a CL final.

Say what you want, but if you think Aurier and KWP are better, then you can’t really “trust in Poch” can you

My biggest fear is he will be played. If so then we are going to need to score at least two goals to win.

So if Trippier plays, we’ll concede one goal?
Oh how disastrous

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom