Kieran Trippier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Stop building strawmen nobody wanted to us to sign Lindelof
I didn’t say they did, so who’s the straw man.
I said that every time a rival signs someone it’s seen as a sign that we’ve been left for dead in the top 6.

Then all of a sudden, those signings weren’t all that. For example, where’s all the people that wanted to replace Sissoko with Kieta 9 months ago......

I didn’t say they did, so who’s the straw man.
I said that every time a rival signs someone it’s seen as a sign that we’ve been left for dead in the top 6.

Then all of a sudden, those signings weren’t all that. For example, where’s all the people that wanted to replace Sissoko with Kieta 9 months ago......
People have differing opinions on different players and whether or not they would suit the club.

If you go to the transfer window thread some people rate gomes some don't same thing with Zaha.

There's no use in being reductive.

I see, Hazard had the same season as Pedro.

No because Hazard is better and did more and played more and carried the whole team.

TAA is a better football player than VvD and ended the season on a par achievement wise on the pitch.

TAA is 20 by the way....I think you might need to raise the bar if you want to compare the best defender on the planet to someone.

So, Kieran might be going to Napoli then?
He hasn't been very good this season but I do think he has been hampered by his own injuries and disjointed team selections due to our horrendous injury list.
Can't say I will be gutted if he did leave, but we need to have a decent replacement in place before the pre-season.
With regards to the final, could Jan play there (or is that the wrong side? ). Davy or Eric can play alongside Toby.

He hasn't been very good this season but I do think he has been hampered by his own injuries and disjointed team selections due to our horrendous injury list.
Can't say I will be gutted if he did leave, but we need to have a decent replacement in place before the pre-season.
With regards to the final, could Jan play there (or is that the wrong side? ). Davy or Eric can play alongside Toby.

Jan is LB...I’d stick with Trippier now for the final, he’s got us this far.

Wrong side. Only Aurier is a like for like replacement but he hasn’t played for months.

I am not so sure about putting Foyth there, we have no choice but Tripps I think.

On a separate note, I am just so gutted and livid with how he played this season. The quality of his defending has been flushed down the loo, he is making all sorts of basic mistakes, just what is going on with with bloke.

Back
Top Bottom