Kieran Trippier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The best ITK ...

CH3wm_fVAAEH0Bj.jpg:large

:gio:

:freundgoal:

NEW SIGNING KIERAN - 'I CAN'T WAIT TO GET STARTED'

“It’s a great opportunity for me to sign for Spurs,” he said. “When I first heard that the Club was interested I didn’t have to think twice because it’s such a big club and now I just can’t wait to get started and show everyone what I can do.

“I’m very keen to perform in training every single day, do the best I can and hopefully get the nod from the gaffer. Whenever I get a chance, I want to do well for the other players, the staff and, of course, the fans.

“The squad here is unbelievable, there’s so much quality in the team and I’m really looking forward to starting work in pre-season and being a part of that.”

“It’s an unbelievable feeling to be part of a club playing Premier League and Europa League football – it’s massive,” he added. “It’s always been a dream of mine to play in the Premier League and now being with a club regularly playing in Europe as well, I can’t wait to get underway.

“I enjoyed my time in the Premier League last year with Burnley, and hopefully I can bring some of the lessons that I learned to Tottenham when I get a chance.

“At Burnley, we knew it was going to be difficult last year but now, coming to Spurs, I want to improve. I’m hungry to remain involved in the Premier League, it’s where I’ve always wanted to be since I was very young and I’ve got a great chance now with Tottenham. I’ll take every opportunity I get with both hands and hopefully play my part for everyone at the Club.”

I'm pleased with this signing, we needed another right back with experience and someone who is hungry to perform and put pressure of Walker.

Good work Spurs

Next priority is getting rid of the deadwood and a solid DM and a striker

Back
Top Bottom