Kieran Trippier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

throwing poch and the club under the bus?? what are you talking about? he said things happened behind the scenes he doesn t want to go into detail. that could be anything. from Serge touching his villy or the board room realising he wont take us to the next level. Tidy footballer but just to slow and small for his position. I m not sad he left. I freaking love a fast fulback with stamina to get 95min up and down the pitch. It s like having an extra man on the field and if we sell Rose we haven t improved the squad one bit. We just plug a hole to open 2 new ones

Got to agree here. Think there's a fair few here being hypocritical, talking of sour grapes and all.

He didn't say the coach-part with any spite and just mentioned things didn't go so well for him behind the scenes, even acknowledging his horrendous mistakes.

Honestly some of you need to untangle your panties.

He threw nobody under the bus. Some of you are way too precious. Our club isn’t always the most gentlemanly in how it handles players, but that’s the nature of the business.

If I were to make a guess, Trippier came back on a high after the World Cup, he saw Kane, Son, Davinson, Lamela, Winks, Dele all receive new contracts last summer/autumn. He promptly asked for a new deal and the club said no as they always planned to sell him in summer 2020. From Trippier’s perspective, it would have proper rattled him.

Loyalty is a 2 way street and all indications are the club instigated Trippier’s exit. I’m not mad at him or the club, that’s just the business.

I can imagine he came back from the huge success he had at the world cup and thought he deserved a new contract but the club thought differently. And there began the fallout

Not sure. Sounds like he wasn't given the dignity of a straight answer. He absolutely deserved that. It worries me that others are getting the same treatment and these squads are definitely clicky.
If Dier is also being given the cold shoulder then that may alienate the likes of Son and Dele for example.

Oh look at Trippier not being just squad back up and thriving under one of the best managers in the world.

Meanwhile in N17, Sanchez is a RB

#strongerwithouthim

:pochcmon:
We are stronger without him, even with Sanchez playing at RB at the weekend and not playing well!! He was shit so we got rid.

KWP and Foyth (even Dier) should be fit after the International break, we will not see Sanchez play RB again because of this.

Well, at the very least it puts poch and levy in the same boat eh! Some think they never even speak to each other

The only oh dear is you my friend. Still wanking over one of the worst players to wear a Spurs shirt in the past 5yrs.

I've not seen KWP getting dry-humped with the oppo's every attack this season, remember that happening almost every week when Frodo was playing.

KWP is not the finished article but has already given us more balance to how we play with him on the pitch than when Frodo played.

The only oh dear is you my friend. Still wanking over one of the worst players to wear a Spurs shirt in the past 5yrs.

I've not seen KWP getting dry-humped with their every attack this season, remember that happening almost every week when Frodo was playing.

KWP is not the finished article but has already given us more balance to how we play with him on the pitch than when Frodo played.

:harrysmile:

We are stronger without him, even with Sanchez playing at RB at the weekend and not playing well!! He was shit so we got rid.

KWP and Foyth (even Dier) should be fit after the International break, we will not see Sanchez play RB again because of this.

As shit as Trippier was, KWP and Foyth are far worse at RB, as is Aurier based on what we have seen.

How can you say we are stronger without him? That clearly isn't the case whatsoever, it was a fucking stupid decision to let him go without purchasing a backup.

The fact we are even being forced to play Sanchez at RB indicates that,.

Trippier should have been kept as a backup option, Aurier should have been sold and another RB should have been purchased.

Why people can't just admit the obvious is beyond me..

I've not seen KWP getting dry-humped with the oppo's every attack this season, remember that happening almost every week when Frodo was playing.

Ridiculous statement regarding trippier. So shit one of the best coaches in the world bought him and he sits top of la liga at this time
He had a very poor season but so did everyone he isn't a shit footballer and definitely not one of the worst in 5 years

Back
Top Bottom