Kieran Trippier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

His marriage must be on the rocks then as his wife was eyeing up property in Italy wasn't she?

#ITK

decent when he has plenty of time on the ball but put under a little bit of pressure he panics to much and made to many mistakes ,the spanish league will suit him as its slow and will get plenty of time on the ball so good luck to him .will not be happy if were stuck with kwp or aurier as first choice don't think either are good enough .

Imagine the Simeone meltdown once he finds out that they have bought a defender that can't defend to save his life.

But but but now he doesn’t have Sissoko playing in front of him so he’ll be a world beater now according to one poster

I wish him all the best though

decent when he has plenty of time on the ball but put under a little bit of pressure he panics to much and made to many mistakes ,the spanish league will suit him as its slow and will get plenty of time on the ball so good luck to him .will not be happy if were stuck with kwp or aurier as first choice don't think either are good enough .

Neither have been given extended periods of first team football so would have to say it's a bit of an unknown how either will perform under such circumstances.

According to Premierleague.com

Trippier
107 apps 53 wins (49.5%)
Clean sheets: 28 (26%)
Tackle success: 67%
Assists: 18 (0.17 per game)
Aerial battles won: 155
Aerial battles lost: 122
Big chances created: 30 (0.28 per game)
Cross accuracy: 26%
Own goals: 1
Errors leading to goal: 2

KWP
9 apps 7 wins (77.8%)
Clean sheets: 3 (33%)
Tackle success: 67%
Assists: 5 (0.55 per game)
Aerial battles won: 5
Aerial battles lost: 13
Big chances created: 2 (0.22 per game)
Cross accuracy: 38%
Own goals: 0
Errors leading to goal: 0

Just a snapshot of some stats.

I know KWP's are only over 9 games. Interesting he has a higher cross % though.
Not just from these stats - it's obvious KWP really needs to work on his aerial game from watching him.
Trippier slagged off for mistakes and curling one in for Chelsea - but actually pretty low error count given the number of games played isn't it?

What really stands out for me though - 5 assists from 9 games. 18 assist from 107 games.

Really hope we have something other than Foyth/Aurier/KWP lined up tbh.

We've just sold a substantial asset to our creating chances and as we saw fairly often last year, creativity has been lacking. I don't consider any of the remaining RB options to have as good a touch or a range of passing and certainly won't create as many chances, I also feel that Foyth and Aurier in particular will give away more fouls.

Also have lost a set piece taker with the right foot, so are we going to watch Eriksen (who again, doesn't even want to fucking be there) hit the first man even more than usual?

If it's one of those 3 next year, they're nailed on to be the new scapegoat for the fans IMO. Foyth maybe has a chance, but he looks all wrong out wide and still switches off/ball watches too often...at least he has the strength, KWP needs to hit the roids hard to have a chance IMO.

Aurier. I'm already done with tbh, if he gets more chances, there'll just be more fucking drama. Could get 2 yellow cards or a straight red putting his fucking kit on. Would take a monumental turnaround to convince me he isn't completely fucking shite.

We need a new right back now.

Replacing Dembele and overhauling RB is all I really wanted this window. Good luck to Trips, but it was best for both parties.
Well I hope you are ready for some hot Foyth action!
NINTCHDBPICT000487398260.jpg

Back
Top Bottom