Kieran Trippier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

50p-Scarcity-Index-May-2019-page-001-953x1024.jpg
I have most of the Olympic coins 27 of 29 I believe .

Er we can recruit a home grown player you know, we are not banned from doing so are we? The Sessegnon brothers are indeed homegrown are they not?

Getting shot of your weakest player, in a position that completely affects how we play at least stylistically is important.

Swap “Champo” for Champo.....at least there’s two of them though

:adethumbup:

Swap “Champo” for Champo.....at least there’s two of them though

:adethumbup:
It's looking more and more likely that Tripps will end up stuck at the club, we tried very hard to create interest around the player linking him to Italy but that seems to have failed. There appear to be no takers for him despite him being one of the best FB's in the country!! Odd.

It's looking more and more likely that Tripps will end up stuck at the club, we tried very hard to create interest around the player linking him to Italy but that seems to have failed. There appear to be no takers for him despite him being one of the best FB's in the country!! Odd.

Hmmmmmmm yeah a bit like Eriksen really....only Trippier just had his worst injury ravaged season and Eriksen apparently had his best everrrrrrrr

Maybe we should have offered him to Newcastle

Hmmmmmmm yeah a bit like Eriksen really....only Trippier just had his worst injury ravaged season and Eriksen apparently had his best everrrrrrrr

Maybe we should have offered him to Newcastle
Absolutely NOTHING like Erikssen, he's clearly stated he will stay with us if a deal is right and/or a bigger club doesn't want him. By bigger that limits him down to just a tiny handful of Clubs as options. I see nothing wrong with this personal ambition, especially given us some fantastically consistent years.

Eriksen hasn't had his best-ever season, who's saying this?

Tripps has been total and utter garbage has always been shite and now some of us, those with eyes want us to upgrade this position as a matter of urgency......because he's shite.

Eriksen is one of our best players and has always been so.

Last edited:

Getting some solid links for such a “shit” player.

Must have an excellent agent

Sounds like they want him as depth but his salary demands would be too high.

I think Trips goes somewhere this summer for about £20m, decent amount of interest kicking around the continent.

Trips is a tidy player with a very strong creative output in the final third, it’s not a surprise that there is a lot of interest in him. He was one of the best players at the last World Cup and those performances are probably why foreign clubs are taking such an interest.

I personally think it’s going to be a challenge to find someone better than him but if he wants to leave and the offer is big, I suppose it’s fine. If he does leave we will miss him, I have no doubt about that. He’s one of the best crossers of the ball we’ve ever had and a very underrated passer. His bizarre errors last season don’t make him a bad player. I’d much rather move on the useless Aurier but nobody is interested in him.

Bayern dont go for rubbish. I know i am sticking up for the lad again. Although to contradict myself a bit i remember them signing a lad from City who had done nothing with them. Then he did ok at Bayern. I can remember what he looks like. His name is not coming to me.

Back
Top Bottom