Kieran Trippier

• There is only one thing weirder than posting on internet forums... lurking on internet forums!
    Registration only takes a minute and removes most of the adverts. You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

:dawsonlol: Seriously?! I'm actually quite shocked! Trippier doesn't seem like the kinda lad keen to engross himself in a new culture........

Perhaps I'm being unfair. Football wise it'd be a great move for him, I'd say working under Ancelotti would be a real draw too. Seems a top manager and great man
Sports magazines talk about it then we can't know if it's smoke or if it's true. The only attraction of Naples can be Ancelotti (as was Benitez years ago), I agree with you.

Register to remove

Italy isn’t all the same as UK isn’t all the same or the US isn’t all the same. Your speech is the festival of "clichés". I was born in Umbria (100km north of Rome) and I live in Genoa. Italy is 1000 km long plus the islands...
I went to Sicily (Catania) and the drivers are mad but the place was very mixed. Some streets are really run down and dirty then go down a street or two and it's beautiful. I hope to go to the south of Sicily (Punta Secca) and Genoa to do the Salvo and Livia thing. Also Sicily introduced me to cannoli which is probably my favourite Italian food!

I went to Sicily (Catania) and the drivers are mad but the place was very mixed. Some streets are really run down and dirty then go down a street or two and it's beautiful. I hope to go to the south of Sicily (Punta Secca) and Genoa to do the Salvo and Livia thing. Also Sicily introduced me to cannoli which is probably my favourite Italian food!
I've never been to Sicily but Sicilian cuisine is excellent. I live in Genoa, the most English city in Italy. Salvo and Livia in the show are in Boccadasse, a district of Genoa that is on the sea. In ancient times it was an area of fishermen, now, although it remains very pretty, it has changed a little. Near Genoa then there is Portofino, wonderful as well as Santa Margherita Ligure.

I've never been to Sicily but Sicilian cuisine is excellent. I live in Genoa, the most English city in Italy. Salvo and Livia in the show are in Boccadasse, a district of Genoa that is on the sea. In ancient times it was an area of fishermen, now, although it remains very pretty, it has changed a little. Near Genoa then there is Portofino, wonderful as well as Santa Margherita Ligure.
Grazie mille!(hope that's right!)

Register to remove

Top Bottom