Kieran Trippier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Tottenham transfer news: Pochettino to allow Trippier to leave

Daniel Levy will demand £50million for Kieran Trippier this summer now Mauricio Pochettino is willing for Tottenham to sell him, Football Insider understands.

I know Levy likes to get a good price for players, but I couldn't see him demanding £50m for him.

England right back, world cup star, I can definitely see Levy demanding up to 50 mill for him in this market

He won't get it of course but he will waste all summer trying to until deadline day when he sells him to a club like Everton for 25 mill

England right back, world cup star, I can definitely see Levy demanding up to 50 mill for him in this market

He won't get it of course but he will waste all summer trying to until deadline day when he sells him to a club like Everton for 25 mill
If we were to hold onto him until deadline day, that would mean we wouldn't have time to spend it. Me no like.

If we were to hold onto him until deadline day, that would mean we wouldn't have time to spend it. Me no like.

evZv9.gif

> when a 21 year old Argentine centre back fills in for you and does a better job against Sterling.

giphy.gif

I'm not particularly arsed if we sell Trippier, if we can upgrade or promote from within, but lets be fair, it wasn't just Sterling on Wednesday, it was Silva ands Mendy as well (neither of whom played today, and we were set up much, much better today as a team, than the shambolic set up Wednesday.

Not disputing any decision to sell him but we have some very important matches left and what does this info do to Trippier and thus us fans if he reacts badly as Aurier is injured and KWP not ready and yet we need to rotate. If he goes he will end up in a lesser team and he has not asked to leave. Poch can reassure him if untrue but if true and he says something like no one knows where they will end up next season or he does not speak about rumours it could be bad news. Not the same as Toby or Eriksen as their fate is in their hands but Trippier probably does not want to leave, Knows he has played badly and this news being so publicly rumoured could make him more nervous with possibly more disasters to come.

Not disputing any decision to sell him but we have some very important matches left and what does this info do to Trippier and thus us fans if he reacts badly as Aurier is injured and KWP not ready and yet we need to rotate. If he goes he will end up in a lesser team and he has not asked to leave. Poch can reassure him if untrue but if true and he says something like no one knows where they will end up next season or he does not speak about rumours it could be bad news. Not the same as Toby or Eriksen as their fate is in their hands but Trippier probably does not want to leave, Knows he has played badly and this news being so publicly rumoured could make him more nervous with possibly more disasters to come.
Alternatively he could up his game to prove his worth to the team... hopefully!

I've absolutely had it with this useless fuck. Utter garbage again today. Can't even cross for shit - his supposed strength. And did you see that back pass that almost led to a second for them? Get rid.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom