Kenny McEvoy

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He was still recalled, not sent back, if I understand things correctly.
My first thought was that Pochettino is trying to shake things up prior to January, but would a recalled loan player even be eligible to play? Probably not?

Probably felt a loan elsewhere would be more beneficial as he's not learning much sat on the bench at Peterborough.

He was still recalled, not sent back, if I understand things correctly.
My first thought was that Pochettino is trying to shake things up prior to January, but would a recalled loan player even be eligible to play? Probably not?

I think he'd be fine to play, as he's a yoof

Would like to see this as a sign that Poch is ready to try out some of our development players

Seen this lad has tumbled down the ladder a bit.

Got released from York, went to South Normanton Athletic (East Midlands Counties League) at the start of the season, and ended up back at his hometown club in Waterford in the League of Ireland at the end of the transfer window.

C3CoIRZXAAEy6Na.jpg

Crazy how one minute you can be a promising Bale look-a-like for a PL club, then the next you're probably working in Tesco when you're not training.

Got released from York, went to South Normanton Athletic (East Midlands Counties League) at the start of the season, and ended up back at his hometown club in Waterford in the League of Ireland at the end of the transfer window.

C3CoIRZXAAEy6Na.jpg

Crazy how one minute you can be a promising Bale look-a-like for a PL club, then the next you're probably working in Tesco when you're not training.
He was never a good player. It's just he shared a resemblance to Bale, think he would be working in Tesco's long ago were it not for Bale look-a-likey. Thinking of which what is that fella Vardy look a like doing these days?

He was never a good player. It's just he shared a resemblance to Bale, think he would be working in Tesco's long ago were it not for Bale look-a-likey. Thinking of which what is that fella Vardy look a like doing these days?

I always thought he did look good. His record is also reasonably prolific. Makes me assume he might have had some off-field dramas, homesickness or something.

Can't say he doesn't look good in the youth matches - more than a facial resemblence to Bale imo.

I always thought he did look good. His record is also reasonably prolific. Makes me assume he might have had some off-field dramas, homesickness or something.

Can't say he doesn't look good in the youth matches - more than a facial resemblence to Bale imo.

I go to almost all home youth games (not that makes my opinion "right", just I saw a lot of him and is contribution over 90mins). He is/was an instep player, very predictable, nothing "special" about him. No bravery on the ball. Just another player.

C3CoIRZXAAEy6Na.jpg

I think that's the problem with 'look-a-likes'... they're never gonna get the main gig!

I don't see jeanette Charles (look her up) making a case for ruling the Country anytime soon...
queen-477980.jpg

I go to almost all home youth games (not that makes my opinion "right", just I saw a lot of him and is contribution over 90mins). He is/was an instep player, very predictable, nothing "special" about him. No bravery on the ball. Just another player.

Fair enough, I trust your opinion more than mine - I've just been taken in by his highlights reel.

Looked like he was prolific for South Normanton Athletic too, so just seemed a bit odd that he's back in Ireland when even some of our shit players can still make a good living in Swindon or Bristol.

Back
Top Bottom