Keisuke Honda

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

qpr fans don't really seem to rate carroll too highly. he is too lightweight and always gets knocked off the ball according to my mates, definitely needs to bulk up

Is this not yet another CAM?

At what point will we have enough?

English_motto.png

THE SUN would chip in for pre-written headlines and casual lacism opportunities, and no doubt Honda would take advantage of the free advertising!!!!

1882 said:
THE SUN would chip in for pre-written headlines and casual lacism opportunities, and no doubt Honda would take advantage of the free advertising!!!!

Either a hilarious typo or you are about to get a call from their editor offering you a job.

:ap:

I'd like to think my reputation precedes me!!! I just can't wait for my first Soaraway Sun Pay cheque!

Back
Top Bottom