Kane injured

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Damaged ankle and broken metarsal, although they are waiting on a scan it's going to be a while before he's back.

Ouch. Unforgiving assessment from a Naaarwich fan on their local rag:

Is it wrong that the more serious the foot injury was beginning to look on the pitch, the happier I was? It was another poor display from him, he can't finish, he most definitely cannot pass and is just not good enough for this unforgiving league

S.L.R said:
Ouch. Unforgiving assessment from a Naaarwich fan on their local rag:

Is it wrong that the more serious the foot injury was beginning to look on the pitch, the happier I was? It was another poor display from him, he can't finish, he most definitely cannot pass and is just not good enough for this unforgiving league

Its weird how different fans see it so differently. A couple of Naaaarwich fans I work with think he could make it but obviously needs the games. Not gonna happen for him now though is it.

Back
Top Bottom