Justin Edinburgh

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Good servant of the club and a shithouse defender of the highest order. Back in the mid 90's, watching Justin sledge an opposing winger until they assaulted him was the peak of entertainment at the Lane.

Hope he's OK.

Good servant of the club and a shithouse defender of the highest order. Back in the mid 90's, watching Justin sledge an opposing winger until they assaulted him was the peak of entertainment at the Lane.

Hope he's OK.

My mate played under him when he was the manager of Billericay a few years back. Said that Edinburgh was as hard as nails, which is saying something because my mate is a bit of a monster himself. Hopefully he fights through whatever has happened to him and finds a little bit of that bruiser spirit that makes him who he is and that helps him pull through.

Last edited:
Shit just goes to show. I only saw him yesterday morning at Stansted after flying back. He was with Paul and Clive Allen waiting for their meet and greet parking. Seemed and sounded fine.

Get well soon Justin.

Not forgetting the cuffing he gave Savage in '99! (Though he did get sent off.... but fuck It!)

....by the way Bazali Bazali ... Gunner???

Yes that’s what we called him on the Shelf in the early 90s

Loved the guy and hope he pulls through

He was a better player than he was ever credited for. Hard as nails and although he was a gooner growing up, I heard that someone close to him got beaten up by gooners and no longer supports them.
As they're not making any detailed reports and it was sudden, sounds pretty serious. Hope he recovers quickly, always had a lot of time for Justin.

Back
Top Bottom