Just in case we needed any confirmation..

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... l?ITO=1490 ..this will piss off a lot of gooners, so is therefore a brilliant thing. Thierry Henry speaks some sense.

always did love Teemu. If we win he should do this again, get right in his face and point at the scoreline :coys:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wf5yuE7G38[/youtube]

Maybe this needs a new thread: Who is your all time favourite wind-up-merchant Spurs player?

Teemu's up there. Freund was good. Who now? Benny? VDV?

VirginiaSpur said:
What the hell happened there? I'm lost... Why was he booked?

Good job running the clock down. Drogba's a fucking idiot.

Yellow for time wasting which Drogba then helped to waste some more, hence Ballack giving him the shove as if to say "we're behind you fool, let it go"

As for what happened one of the Chelsea boys was trying to give him some needle so Teemu pointed at the score :adegrin:

Always had a man crush on Teemu even before we signed him (and finding out he's Spurs) just a shame his injury record put paid to him really putting his mark on our midfield. I remember going to Davids' first game preseason at home to Porto. Fans rammed out the printers for Davids or Pitbull and me being the loner that then had to tell the woman how to spell Teemu's surname despite the huge board on the wall with all the players and squad numbers :harryfacepalm:

Okay, that's what I thought, but it was hard seeing the time wasting with the video picking up where it did, and them blowing the whistle AS he was making his throw.

VirginiaSpur said:
Okay, that's what I thought, but it was hard seeing the time wasting with the video picking up where it did, and them blowing the whistle AS he was making his throw.

you didn't watch the match?

twas fucking epic, I'll always remember right before JJ hit the freekick for Woodgate to score the winner the Yid Army was belting out AS THE SPURS GO MARCHING IN so loud and clear I had fuckn goosebumps then that goal went in it was unbelievable

Paydro said:
VirginiaSpur said:

twas fucking epic, I'll always remember right before JJ hit the freekick for Woodgate to score the winner the Yid Army was belting out AS THE SPURS GO MARCHING IN so loud and clear I had fuckn goosebumps then that goal went in it was unbelievable

One of the best moments in my 20 years supporting THFC that. My old man got a ticket and I didn't and the bastard rang me for pretty much the whole of extra time for the atmosphere.

Teemu was made of fuckin' granite, a perfect example of a player who may not have had the best ability, but loved playing for the club and put 100% each time when he was on the pitch.

Didn't care if he got hurt in the tackle, fully committed.

He was also part of this:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foge3DwGGZk[/youtube]

YidoBuckler said:
Paydro said:
VirginiaSpur said:

One of the best moments in my 20 years supporting THFC that. My old man got a ticket and I didn't and the bastard rang me for pretty much the whole of extra time for the atmosphere.

Me too, it's right up there with Gazzas freekick in '91

This thread just highlights the top 4 v trophies argument. Fans of all clubs mug off this cup but look what not winning it did to *rse*nal last year. Liverpool fans I know are desperate for it this year. For me, its all about the glory and all about the trophies. I know top 4 is paramount financially AND for keeping players but seeing Tottenham adding to this FA cup list: 1901(Never to be repeated by any club EVER, for all time - COYS), 1951, 1961, 1962, 1967, 1981, 1982, 1991 would be great.
Winning a trophy every 4-6 years with the odd relegation would be better than just achieving top 4.
I know how I felt for the last 20 minutes of that final. I also know the elation I felt I felt when Crouch's goal went in at Man City but in the long run and in history Woodgate's goal won us a trophy and a permanent mark in football history.

Back
Top Bottom