Judas....Legend ?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Will Judas ever be considered or included in a "best ever" team

• Yes a legend

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Never a legend

Votes: 124 70.9%
  • Yes, include in a "best team" of all time

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Yes include in a "best team of the 90s

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Never include in a best ever team

Votes: 114 65.1%

• Total voters
What part of the post you responded to made you think of the Congo? He was talking about mainly British places.

Why are you getting involved?

Why should I have to justify my post to you?

Why don’t you just mind your own business?

I was having banter with DTM and JohnH, GM Spurs etc with no real problems

No one else was bothered about my Congo reference

So let’s hear from Dennis

Are you bothered more by my post or by Chicken Tonight calling you a tool??

Why are you getting involved?

Why should I have to justify my post to you?

Why don’t you just mind your own business?

I was having banter with DTM and JohnH, GM Spurs etc with no real problems

No one else was bothered about my Congo reference

So let’s hear from Dennis

Are you bothered more by my post or by Chicken Tonight calling you a tool??
Stay off the port mate, and that post is a mess. ChickenTonight ChickenTonight never called me a tool.

You missed the point Airfix mi- ole mucks. The point I made to Mrs. P was nothing to do with what I look like but about owning my posts by not hiding behind a cartoon character.

No I didn't. Just makes no difference to me.... I didn't ACTUALLY think were were a Beano character before the pic change. :pocheyes:

Besides, who's to say that's not a just a random pic of a glum looking bloke you grabbed off the internet, Mr. Paranoid?

I see you're still hitting the disagree button like a man possessed tho'.... Don't choke on your own double-standards will you, there's a good fella. :dembelefingers:

I think I said in an earlier post on this thread, that I can’t stomach the man when interviewed as his mega-ego has overtaken him and that he is an absolute embarrassment to listen to.

You’ve pretty much said the same but worded it differently; the only question then is- is your hate capital [H] and barmy or peer group hate and juvenile?
Fuck me, you don't half talk bollocks.
You have managed to take psychobabble to a new dimension
Ersatz psychobabble

You certainly have no rational ones, I already expressed mine.

rational
/ˈraʃ(ə)n(ə)l/
adjective
based on or in accordance with reason or logic.
"I'm sure there's a perfectly rational explanation"
synonyms: logical, reasoned, well reasoned, sensible, reasonable, cogent, coherent, intelligent, wise, judicious, sagacious, astute, shrewd, perceptive, enlightened, clear-eyed, clear-sighted, commonsensical, common-sense, well advised, well grounded, sound, sober, prudent, circumspect, politic;

None of the above have I seen expressed here; I though, at least gave it a go.

rational
/ˈraʃ(ə)n(ə)l/
adjective
based on or in accordance with reason or logic.
"I'm sure there's a perfectly rational explanation"
synonyms: logical, reasoned, well reasoned, sensible, reasonable, cogent, coherent, intelligent, wise, judicious, sagacious, astute, shrewd, perceptive, enlightened, clear-eyed, clear-sighted, commonsensical, common-sense, well advised, well grounded, sound, sober, prudent, circumspect, politic;

None of the above have I seen expressed here; I though, at least gave it a go.

Oh please stop trolling.

You've been rightly ridiculed for your absurd posts in this forum. I'd quit now before you embarrass yourself further.

I only say this to help you, young padawan.

I meant who does he think is a cunt denis or sol (or more likely both)
You've lost me
Who's "he" ?

If me, Dennis is a WUM (hence his user name) and tries too hard to be shocking and maybe a Gooner. (Dennis the Menace wore red and Dennis Bergkamp 😉)

Judas is a cunt.

I feel that if we talk about him and continue hating him, he becomes relevant as some legendary figure who crossed the divide and won the league.

Personally dont give a shit. Havent got time to hate him.

Back
Top Bottom