Judas....Legend ?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Will Judas ever be considered or included in a "best ever" team

• Yes a legend

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Never a legend

Votes: 124 70.9%
  • Yes, include in a "best team" of all time

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Yes include in a "best team of the 90s

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Never include in a best ever team

Votes: 114 65.1%

• Total voters
So, will Judas ever be forgiven ?
I'm not talking about songs about him or death threats just purely and simply will/could he ever be forgiven or even given a pass.
Edit: let me make myself clear I will always think he's a cunt and should not in anyway be regarded as a legend or included in a best of team.
One person on here thinks he will be.

Last edited:
I don't agree with the death song but i do generally dislike him with a passion.

If anyone has forgotten what this man did (unlikely) Or maybe too young to know i'd say try imagining if it were Kane. The comparison is valid. Our best homegrown player for a generation (at the time until Ledley came along) as is Kane now. Now imagine Harry running his contract down whilst saying all along that he will sign only to sign for those cunts for free despite having his pick of clubs across Europe. This during a time when the scum were light years ahead of us anyway. They just take our best player for nothing.

It still gets me wound up when i think about it. Oh, and not to mention the shit we took from their fans for fucking years after.

Utter Cunt.

Last edited:
His joining Woolwich was such a secret. that the press thought they were there for a press conference with Richard Wright.

Berbatov and Modric shat on us. but at least they did it openly.

Thought after the unfortunate untimely death of Justin Edinburgh someone posted that we leave this alone regarding Campbell! He did what he did it’s history we don’t have/need to waste energy on him. We are better than that and we’ve better things to concern ourselves with far better.

Mr Campbell’s autobiography focuses on his experiences as a handmaiden to Queen Elizabeth I in a previous life.

The book glosses over his time as Woolwich captain, his acrimonious departure from Spurs and his 73 England caps, choosing instead to give an in-depth insider’s account of life at the court of the Virgin Queen, where he served as a lady-in-waiting between 1559 and 1603.

Campbell writes: “I was a trusted gentlewoman of the privy chamber, and regularly advised the Queen on matters ranging from contemporary theatre to inter-religious conflict.
“Truly, the years I spent at court were the happiest of my lives.”

His recollection that Elizabeth enjoyed Monster Munch and Subbuteo is likely to prove controversial, though the former Portsmouth man insists that any of his historical claims can be verified simply by asking him.

Campbell records that he also enjoyed spells as a Roman centurion, a buccaneer on the high seas, and a gin smuggler in Prohibition-era Illinois.

The book is to be published by Random House after Campbell walked out on rival publishers Simon & Schuster because they lacked ambition.

I'm not talking about songs about him or death threats just purely and simply will/could he ever be forgiven or even given a pass.

No never

Absolutely furious when I heard what he had done from my Line Manager, a devout Gooner, who told me to go home after I started abusing him

He’ll never be forgiven imv and any true Spurs fan at the time should say the same

I don't agree with the death song but i do generally dislike him with a passion.

If anyone has forgotten what this man did (unlikely) Or maybe too young to know i'd say try imagining if it were Kane. The comparison is valid. Our best homegrown player for a generation (at the time until Ledley came along) as is Kane now. Now imagine Harry running his contract down whilst saying along that he will sign only to sign for those cunts for free despite having his pick of clubs across Europe. This during a time when the scum were light years ahead of us anyway. They just take our best player for nothing.

It still gets me wound up when i think about it. Oh, and not to mention the shit we took from their fans for fucking years after.

Utter Cunt.

And don’t forget SAF offer which was quite substantial which we turned down on the understanding that he would sign a new contract but he just strung us along in order to get the signing on fee from the Scum

Hope he dies a lonely man

Utter cunt

His joining Woolwich was such a secret. that the press thought they were there for a press conference with Richard Wright.

Berbatov and Modric shat on us. but at least they did it openly.

Ber and Modrix leaving do not compare at all. They went for big money transfers (to successful clubs that we can understand why they went) and because we got large fees it allowed us to to reinvest. Judas deprived us of funds to make other signings (when we really needed to) and went to our biggest rivals making us a laughing stock. People might not wish him dead, but no one should forget or forgive him.
Hope the name of the thread is changed.

NO HE FUCKING CAN'T

NEVER FORGIVE AND NEVER FORGET

FUCK YOU FOR EVEN ASKING SUCH A QUESTION

Back
Top Bottom