Judas....Legend ?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Will Judas ever be considered or included in a "best ever" team

• Yes a legend

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Never a legend

Votes: 124 70.9%
  • Yes, include in a "best team" of all time

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Yes include in a "best team of the 90s

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Never include in a best ever team

Votes: 114 65.1%

• Total voters
And that he ran down his contract so he could go on a free, so he could get a bigger salary. The guy's a snake of the highest order.
and This.

I remember at the time going through all the players we could buy with the money we got from his sale. The Club that sticks in my mind the most was Inter Milan, which offered £25m and a £205k pw contract! in 2001!!!!!

Last edited:
Though I agree with the anti-Party song... I despise it TBH.
It makes us look/sound like really nasty bitter cunts...

Plus, I genuinely don't want him dead... I want him to live a LONG life, and SUFFER every day of it!

Be honest, WHO singing that song, would actually turn up with Jelly & Ice-Cream and a party hat to his funeral????

I'd rather we ignore him altogether... that'll hurt his ego more....
Every time we sing (anything) about him, it keeps him current....

I'd rather he was consigned to the ANALS of history... and joined the long list of 'just another Cunt' who walked the earth in the late'90s/early-2000's...

he's already dead to me... I don't need to throw a party... besides, do you know how much parties cost these days?? I wouldn't waste the money!!!!

Back
Top Bottom