Juan Foyth

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Chiriches2.gif
Nothing better than seeing some get out on their arse😂😂😂

Chiriches was still dog shite though. Foyth has HUGE potential. Give the boy some time, he’ll prove you wrong... I think.

Rumored to be in the preliminary squad for Argentina's Copa America team.

Considering he is a back up defender I could see no problem with him going off to the tournament. He'll be able to rest afterwards.

Rumored to be in the preliminary squad for Argentina's Copa America team.

Considering he is a back up defender I could see no problem with him going off to the tournament. He'll be able to rest afterwards.

Not much of a rest though if he joins us on pre season.

But it'd be a great experience for him.

Once again, if you don't see the abundance of talent in Juan Foyth, you simply know little about football and even less about talent recognition.

His attributes are astounding for his age.

You know what is also common for players his age? Mistakes.

I have not decided on him yet - if he calms down a bit and improves his decision making will be a very good player... That's a big if however and predicting it is not easy (Rio did it Stones has not)

I have earned a fair bit by putting cash on him getting a card if he is starting, he is still very good value.

Back
Top Bottom