Juan Foyth

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Did OK today after a shaky start. Perhaps is better playing in wide positions. Seem to remember him starting out as a winger. Playing centrally can be information overload for a lot of players and some do better seeing the whole pitch from a wide position.

You can tell a good performance just by the fact that both Neville and Redknapp were pretty much mocking the fact Foyth was playing at right back at the start of the game.

Only to fall completely silent after he put in a great performance against the golden boy of English football right now.

Foyth and Sanchez were both excellent today, in my view. Especially down the right hand side where they pretty much shut everything off.

I don't know if I'd want to see Foyth at RWB in future as I think he has the makings of an elite centre half but it's good that it's definitely another option. Because I think as a collective with our 4 centre backs on the pitch, we defended exceptionally well (bar the opener)

Out of position and keeps Sterling AND Sane quiet. No easy feat.

The new overrated Argentine ! Some good things about his game some bad things , he was 7 out of 10 at best today which will do but let's not go overboard
The Argentine national manager rates him very highly and obviously Poch does. To keep Sterling quiet who is in red hot form was a great effort, 9/10 for me!

Last edited:
You can tell a good performance just by the fact that both Neville and Redknapp were pretty much mocking the fact Foyth was playing at right back at the start of the game.

Only to fall completely silent after he put in a great performance against the golden boy of English football right now.

Foyth and Sanchez were both excellent today, in my view. Especially down the right hand side where they pretty much shut everything off.

I don't know if I'd want to see Foyth at RWB in future as I think he has the makings of an elite centre half but it's good that it's definitely another option. Because I think as a collective with our 4 centre backs on the pitch, we defended exceptionally well (bar the opener)

Out of position and keeps Sterling AND Sane quiet. No easy feat.
Agreed. Also....

He’s quality.
He’s a footballer.
He will be massive for us.

He owned that position and that little rat cunt ref couldn’t handle him taking the piss out of their players.

Last edited:
All this from a centre back playing his first game as a right back since he was a kid and up against Sterling, then Sane...fucking hell...

That interview posted above makes you think he has a near perfect attitude for where he is and where he can go.

I really believe in this lad. On and off the pitch he's got some maturity ahead of his years and shows a fearless attitude. Looks like he could become almost whatever he wants

All this from a centre back playing his first game as a right back since he was a kid and up against Sterling, then Sane...fucking hell...

1 of those wasn't even a foul either. Defended excellently against Sterling, got his body in the way and the referee fell for Sterling falling to the ground.

Back
Top Bottom