Juan Foyth

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sure.
But I dont think he's old fashioned, just kid who is in love. There is nothing wrong with that, but it seems bit stupid because at that age you no where near mature to be in marriage. But he has a lot of money, so that will help.

Just a thought.

"There is nothing wrong with that, but it seems bit stupid".

So there's something wrong with that?

Each to their own mate. I got married at 22 and best decision I've ever made.

"There is nothing wrong with that, but it seems bit stupid".

So there's something wrong with that?

Each to their own mate. I got married at 22 and best decision I've ever made.
Then why does your wife hear strange noises when you shower? Supposedly you tell her it's your thinking place...
tenor.gif

Sure.
But I dont think he's old fashioned, just kid who is in love. There is nothing wrong with that, but it seems bit stupid because at that age you no where near mature to be in marriage. But he has a lot of money, so that will help.

Just a thought.

He is
- top fit athlete
- rich and about to get richer
- is away from a lot, which gives her time to have her glutes worked over in the gym with her PT Jerome
- by all accounts a quiet fella

She is
- blessed with a marvelous arse

TBH they are a perfect couple, so why wait

Congratulations Juanito!

Regarding his age - I think it's great that quite a few of our players just want to get settled down rather than going out and getting with any thing (which would be tempting for sure). It shows a level of maturity which only helps us as a club as well. Kane & Toby regularly post pictures online of them with their other halves/family.

Absolutely brilliant tonight! Has the lot and is surprisingly strong for a lad of his size, Sanchez has a lot to learn

I think some people here see what they want to see. He has a lot of technique for a CB. But gets bullied, and gets out of position. The new Chiriches

Mate he was a 20 year old up until a week or so ago. His body still hasn't finished developing cut him some slack.

Personally I can't think of many better prospects we've seen the club sign. I think he's a class act and am very excited to see how he continues to develop in a Spurs shirt

Mate he was a 20 year old up until a week or so ago. His body still hasn't finished developing cut him some slack.

Personally I can't think of many better prospects we've seen the club sign. I think he's a class act and am very excited to see how he continues to develop in a Spurs shirt

I'm not saying he's bad. I'm just a little bewildered at home highly people rate him. He's made more mistakes than your average player. A lot of clumsy challenges, penalties, diving into tackles (he tried nicking it off Zaha today and misjudged it and Zaha was away).

He's got good composure on the ball. But defensively I can't see what he's shown that is great?

Back
Top Bottom