Juan Foyth

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I honestly cannot wait to see this kid in our shirt. Been watching a lot of clips of him I think he's the real deal. I like Sanchez for his brute and lack of flinching type ways but the way this kid sprays the ball about and so in control is everything I want to see in a footballer.

He's going to be a top, top player

Thought he played a lot like Vertoghen, slick and classy on the ball, very skilful. Obviously needs blulking up as he struggled a bit with the physicality but that is to be expected of a 19 year old.

Thought he played a lot like Vertoghen, slick and classy on the ball, very skilful. Obviously needs blulking up as he struggled a bit with the physicality but that is to be expected of a 19 year old.
I don't think he struggled physically, he won all of his 1 v 1's from what I recall. Jan lost at least two last night.

Thought he was drawn out of the back line a few times, but don't know if that's him or tactics, may be told to stay tight on his man?? But I'm leaning towards that this was him rather than tactics as Poch has his defense well drilled on shape.

Most pleasing was just how comfortable and confident he looked on his debut and so soon after joining. Loved that carry from our box to theirs.

Back
Top Bottom