Juan Foyth

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't think he is anywhere near ready for starting in this league and i'm not sure what a loan to an extremely slow paced league will do to help tbh. Hopefully he does well so his price will go up.

A loan where he plays regularly will be good for him, it’s too easy to brush off his mistakes by using the excuse that he only plays once in a while. If he starts consistent matches and still makes insane errors, he isn’t going to make it.

A player like him will never make it under Mourinho. Look at how solid Tanganga has been and compare his displays to Foyth’s mad efforts.

The lad has talent and he plays with a good aggression but he can’t control his instinct to play with the ball, it’s like making Lamela play as a CB. Mourinho has always used CBs who can pass the ball but they have to know when to play and when not to, Foyth still hasn’t learned that. He was given the trust to play away at Norwich and his foolish mistake cost us 2 points. When he was hooked at HT that was the end.

I think a move to Italy is smart for Juan. He'd fit into that league nicely since he would be allowed a bit more space to work with the ball, even as a CB.

Definitely a talented boy, and I think in 5 years time we may live to regret letting him go.

But the fact of the matter is we don’t have the luxury of letting him play his way through his mistakes to become a top class CB. We should have loaned him out years ago and given him the chance to make his mistakes elsewhere.

Definitely think for his own sake it’s best he leaves, and I don’t blame the club for wanting to let him go at this point.

KWP, Foyth, Skipp, Onomah.... All screwed by no loans.

Let's not do the same to Parrot.

Wouldnt be against Sessengon and Cirkin going out on loan come the summer either if we end up bringing in another LB.

Whatever happened to Foyth? One slip up against Norwich and he's done? We slip up all the time against everyone so I dunno.

He was always a liability, and his supposed passing range is also massively overstated. Hopefully have a decent career in France or at a mid table Spanish side. 10 million would be good business for him.

Back
Top Bottom