Juan Foyth

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

All whilst seeing someone, playing their position and on the decline, get a bumper new contract whilst yours expires in 6 months time.

Hey, atleast he's made the bench in the last two games.
Probably on the lines of "Hey Japh, fancy a new 50k per year contract? Can't give you any more because Jose is walking about waving his hard on for Toby. Monster contract incoming!!!"

I'd play Tanganga ahead of him no question just because he looks the part more than Foyth. He's got a pair of shoulders, which is quite important for a CB. Foyth's just our Bebo in all honesty. A player we got mugged off into paying well over the odds for on the back of agent hype over a handful of appearances.

His minute to brain fart ratio is pretty fucking high

Are we counting today's as a brain fart? If so that's 1 brain fart in 265 minutes played this season. That's nearly 1 every 3 games played which to be honest, is probably the best out of all Spurs defenders this season.

Alderweireld made 3 alone today. And he's the experienced WORLD CLASS (lol) centre back on 150k a week.

No one's threatening you with banning.

Erm...

Wasn't that why you got booted off Spurs Community, because you kept starting team threads with Foyth as DM and it ended up pissing everyone off? We're lot less tolerant here, in case you hadn't noticed.

you can't bring your Spurs Community ways here. There, you might have been Mr "I'm a cad who puts Foyth as DM in every team because it's really funny" but it won't wash here. It's infantile, to be quite honest.

You're just trying to be a smart arse and it hasn't worked.

Seriously. What the actual fuck are you going on about, mate?

I also put Sissy at RB quite often as Aurier is a nutbag and I think, on balance, we'd get more out of him at times (until we get that position sorted).

If anyone should get stick it should be for putting that Plodding blockhead Dier in their side week after week.

In lieu of a proper, functioning DM - which we really should sort to some degree in January and bring in a decent stop-gap - Foyth is MY CHOICE for that position.

All the power to you for disagreeing with that.

I champion it. Think for yourself.

But absolutely fuck right off if you think you're gonna dictate to me who the fuck I place in my own starting 11 for each game, or you'll team up with the Whealdstone Raider to GeT mE BaNnED.

If you have that much of a problem with it, just put me on ignore and get on with your tragic, petty existence and stop trying to get people banned who don't agree with you, you sad little runt.

I'd play Tanganga ahead of him no question just because he looks the part more than Foyth. He's got a pair of shoulders, which is quite important for a CB. Foyth's just our Bebo in all honesty. A player we got mugged off into paying well over the odds for on the back of agent hype over a handful of appearances.
Foyth's a ball player, Tanganga looks a no nonsense row z player with strength and aerial ability. Jose should have had him on against Bayern to see how he got on.

But hey, the Special one found out what he needed to know, and yet nothing seems to change. Unless he meant he knows he hates KWP.

I personally didn't think he did too bad overall. The error he made was halfway up the pitch and got him an elbow in the face, but there were 4 players behind him that should have been able to mop that up so it's a bit unfair to blame him for the goal.

He's young and needs playing time to improve so if he's not going to get regular minutes with us he need to go out on loan.

I'm not totally against thinktank thinktank idea of training him as DM. He played there as a teenager before dropping back so he has some of it in him. I'm not sure if we'd be better off coaching him into a solid RB instead though, I think that's where he plays for Argentina.
Still only 21 I think so there's still time to mould him into a preferred position.
Played AM.

Turned CB.

Destined for DM.

Erm...

I also put Sissy at RB quite often as Aurier is a nutbag and I think, on balance, we'd get more out of him at times (until we get that position sorted).

If anyone should get stick it should be for putting that Plodding blockhead Dier in their side week after week.

In lieu of a proper, functioning DM - which we really should sort to some degree in January and bring in a decent stop-gap - Foyth is MY CHOICE for that position.

But absolutely fuck right off if you think you're gonna dictate to me who the fuck I place in my own starting 11 for each game, or you'll team up with the Whealdstone Raider to GeT mE BaNnED.

If you have that much of a problem with it, just put me on ignore and get on with your tragic, petty existence and stop trying to get people banned who don't agree with you, you sad little runt.

No one’s going to ban you mate, so keep posting your funny lineups.

Erm...

All I'm saying is, don't being your SC ways here. I don't read SC anymore, but when I did, you did become an incredibly tedious poster to be quite honest, with your thing about creating Team threads with Foyth as DM, I just did a search from a year ago and you have been at it a long time:

You need to move on from Foyth as DM. Why not try Gazza as CF?

All I'm saying is, don't being your SC ways here. I don't read SC anymore, but when I did, you did become an incredibly tedious poster to be quite honest, with your thing about creating Team threads with Foyth as DM, I just did a search from a year ago and you have been at it a long time:

You need to move on from Foyth as DM. Why not try Gazza as CF?
Trying to tell me what to do is a complete waste of your time and energy.

Trust me.

Waddle off now.

P.S. Please don't stalk me around the forum. Had obsessives hound me before, it's creepy af. If you just can't bring yourself to putting me on ignore, just don't reply to my posts. It's a cry for my attention and it's sad.

If he didn't get injured in the summer he probably would have started the season as our new right back. It's a shame because now Jose doesn't rate KWP either so we can shut that door once and for all and Aurier is a liability. Foyth could have made that right back position his own but he's now in a situation where he needs to be loaned out and get regular football otherwise these mistakes will never be eradicated. He doesn't lack talent, he lacks concentration and you can't improve that by barely playing.

Thought he was unlucky to be hooked yesterday, looked more accomplished than Verts and that’s with limited playing time.
The error for the goal was stupid but we see Serge do them 2/3 times a game.

Played AM.

Turned CB.

Destined for DM.

Interesting, thanks.
I thought he had some experience at DM which would then make sense trying him out there, but if he was playing AM there's no way he's should be considered to be DM.

Foyth's technical ability is good, but you need to be able to do the basics. He's young but makes too many mistakes. The happy medium is loan him out for some experience and see if that irons out the flaws in his game.

If he didn't get injured in the summer he probably would have started the season as our new right back. It's a shame because now Jose doesn't rate KWP either so we can shut that door once and for all and Aurier is a liability. Foyth could have made that right back position his own but he's now in a situation where he needs to be loaned out and get regular football otherwise these mistakes will never be eradicated. He doesn't lack talent, he lacks concentration and you can't improve that by barely playing.

Yeah, to be fair to him he's not played much at all so far this season. He needs a run of games, whether it be here with us or out on loan he just needs to be playing at this stage of his career.

Except you know the last game he played where Mourinho praised him.

But yeah, elbow to the face whilst Alderweireld let's a Norwich midfielder run 20 yards is a monumental fuck up on Foyths part. Got ya.
Mate he makes a cock up near enough every game and you're wondering why he is getting criticism? I get you rate him but do you aknowledge he makes a ridiculous amount of errors?

Thought he was unlucky to be hooked yesterday, looked more accomplished than Verts and that’s with limited playing time.
The error for the goal was stupid but we see Serge do them 2/3 times a game.

Verts looked pedestrian at times so not sure if he is a FB

Back
Top Bottom