Juan Foyth

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't see any issues with pace, touch, drive and attacking intention.

Soon after Foyth came to us and I suggested (on another forum) we take a look at him at DM, the typical village idiots came out pouring scorn; at one point I said it wouldn't be an outlandish claim if Jose was our manager, as he will look to utilise a player thoroughly.

Now he's here I'm confident that's - sooner or later - exactly what we'll see from him.
Sounds like the forum I binned and it's a solid idea.

Whilst our fan base are quick to lay into Aurier...lay into Sissoko(often with little to no reason tbh)..slag Eriksen off even though he scores...

This moron gets away with another cock up. Is it written in his contract to make a big error a game? He doesn't have his Argentinian foster father as coach anymore so Mourinho won't take this crap. Its beyond ridiculous how many mistakes this kid makes.

He has to change his approach to the game, if he doesnā€™t he will never make it. He thinks he can dribble past anyone which is totally wrong for a defender. When you have space to play, then play. When you donā€™t, donā€˜t. The players who are allowed to take risks are the ones in our front line, not our defence.

Dreadful player. No idea what he's still doing here. Needs to be shipped off to Stoke or Sunderland, or wherever it is we send our rejects these days.

He's an accident waiting to happen every time he plays, overrates his own talent and thinks he's Franco Baresi when he tries to bring the ball out... Whoops, given it away again, leading to a goal, penalty or red card.

Send him to a premiership club on loan ASAP. He clearly has talent, but we canā€™t afford to let him make so many mistakes for us. I like Foyth, I was a supporter of him playing right back but today he really cost us and Iā€™m fed up of individual errors every game.

Send him to a premiership club on loan ASAP. He clearly has talent, but we canā€™t afford to let him make so many mistakes for us. I like Foyth, I was a supporter of him playing right back but today he really cost us and Iā€™m fed up of individual errors every game.
Can't help when you get thrown into the odd game now and then. Gave the ball away for the first but Toby just let the guy run forward and shoot without getting within 5 yards of him.

Needs to play regularly, but one CH spot is nailed down and then Dav is our best defender by some distance

He has to change his approach to the game, if he doesnā€™t he will never make it. He thinks he can dribble past anyone which is totally wrong for a defender. When you have space to play, then play. When you donā€™t, donā€˜t. The players who are allowed to take risks are the ones in our front line, not our defence.
On another day the ref gives a foul. He needs to toughen and smarten up, though.
A loan the best move for him.

I didnā€™t think he was too bad. At fault for the first goal. I wish he had stayed in and played RB instead of Aurier. Not confident enough in him playing CB consistently for us. That said, I trust him more than I do Dier and CCV. We donā€™t have the depth to loan him out. Hope he gets sporadic games at CB and rotates at RB/DM

Never a CB at this level in a million years. Far too weak, flashy and error prone.

Has qualities but maybe they are elsewhere on the pitch... Agree a loan move is a good idea as we can't be giving him games to find his feet. We need the finished article at the back

Back
Top Bottom