Juan Foyth

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm going to get myself a Foyth shirt. I love how stylish he looks with the ball at his feet :avbdamn::avbdamn::avbdamn:

He's a proper Spurs player make no mistake. I'm thrilled with this one!

brilliant.jpg

Looks like he needs to learn English

'The fact that the coaching staff speak our language, Spanish, also helps but we also know that we need to speak English, which is in our heads.”

Looks like he needs to learn English

'The fact that the coaching staff speak our language, Spanish, also helps but we also know that we need to speak English, which is in our heads.”
He and Sanchez can take lessons together.

Bring back Spurs TV. English lessons with professor Lamela

Very young, so I don't expect any sort of impact soon, and perhaps a loan spell or two, but hopefully an exciting prospect for the future.

Very young, so I don't expect any sort of impact soon, and perhaps a loan spell or two, but hopefully an exciting prospect for the future.

With Wimmer and CCV gone - Foyth certainly won't be going out on loan. I imagine he will get a fair few appearances with injuries/suspensions and cup games - especially if we make the permanent move to 3 at the back (which we should).

That leaves Sanchez Toby Jan as our starting back 3, with Dier and Foyth as cover.

He looks like a weedy choirboy. He badly needs to hit the gym.
He says he is fast though. Allied with his technical ability, that's a good base to build from.

Back
Top Bottom