Juan Foyth

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I haven't seen him play and tend to take absolutely no notice of YouTube videos.

I could show some clips of me playing over a season and look a half decent national league player.

Would need to judge him, as with any player, over a number of games playing full 90 minutes as concentration is a huge factor in the premier league with the pace.

Although I do have the utmost of trust in Pochettino & his ability to mould players into fulfilling their potential.

We had scouts at the u20 World Cup
article-2286426-185E4E66000005DC-774_634x399.jpg

All indications seem to be that this guy has pushed through a move to Tottenham instead of PSG (who estudiantes tried to sell him off to). This is what having a manager with a very good reputation with young top talent looks like. The guy has chosen his future over big money.

He's magic you know.

He looks a bit effeminate as well - where are all the Passarellas and Gallegos from Argentina, we're picking up the ladyboys
The manly times of players like Ricky Villa and Kempes are long gone. I miss players with sideburns a la Georgie Best. :kanehand:

Seriously though, what really worries me is that he looks quite skinny. Hopefully he'll bulk up eating fish and chips and drinking pint after pint.

He looked a lefty to me from the YouTube clips so perhaps he'll be groomed as Verts replacement. Probably just domestic games and the subs bench this season. I don't have high hopes for CCV personally, looks too short and lacking mobility to be a top class CB. Needs a championship loan.

Back
Top Bottom