Joshua Onomah

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

sLQvNdH.jpg

Around the world they rejoiced as for a brief moment a mind knumbing long summer of bullshit transfer rumours and Kyle Walker was bought to a halt by Josh and KWP!!

Thank you boys! I am sure normal service will be resumed soon though

giphy.gif

Would love to see him in his natural position for us just once. Not on the left, not as a striker. Just in central midfield where he's always played and always dominated.

I didn't get anything that resembled Dembele in that video.

He actually plays like the Pogba who tore apart Serie A - alot stronger and bigger than a lot of the opponents he's up against, demands the ball and has bucket loads of confidence when he's on the ball with. I actually think a Dembele/Onomah partnership would work because both are hard to get the ball off in possession, both do a defensive shift and pass completion for both must be high 80s.

Not the best video (no where near as good as the YouTube vid posted of Onomah) but this was when France won the U20 World Cup and Pogba was star midfielder - pretty much the same age as Onomah, you can see the similarities in their game (beyond Pogba shooting in nearly all of the highlights), strong on the ball, bigger then most of the opponents, neat foot work etc.

Last edited:
Was impressed with what the little bits that I saw. Certainly looked a different player to the one who has made the odd cameo for Spurs. I didn't realise his main position is central midfield and he looked better there than on the wing or up front.

Back
Top Bottom