Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What fucking tools does he need to actually - not beat, naaah - to compete with a fucking shit Chelsea side made of no names like James, Alonso, Barkley, Mount etc?

You're laying it on way too thick.

- It sucks, but Alonso has been scoring against us for years.
- Barkley: Depending on what the narrative of the day is; we're given shit by our own for not signing him. I don't rate him personally, but him & Mount are both England internationals in a decent generation of players....
- James is highly fancied... Just young. Should we mug Sancho off too cos he's only a kid? By your reckoning we deserve a break as we had a no-name like Tanganga at RB.

Chester/ Yukon Chester/ Yukon = Another mug that will readily 'disagree' with facts. :pochunimpressed:

H4SPURS - LOL... Seems legit. :mourpointlaugh:

Last edited:
That is a terrible comment from Jose.

Giroud is absolute and we couldmt get into the game.

He won’t last long taking this tact

You're right. What he should have said was Chelsea started with the 3rd highest French goal scorer of all time, the guy only surpassed by Platini and Henry ;)

Giroud may be out of favour at Chelsea but if you want to ignore that he still has a certain amount of class then that's up to you Hood. Yes he's older but the guy can still do a job as we saw him do today.

ERZBmwDWoAIRH12

Brave, but someone had to say it.....

"Bring back Timmy."

You're right. What he should have said was Chelsea started with the 3rd highest French goal scorer of all time, the guy only surpassed by Platini and Henry ;)

Giroud may be out of favour at Chelsea but if you want to ignore that he still has a certain amount of class then that's up to you Hood. Yes he's older but the guy can still do a job as we saw him do today.

Certain amount of class? He is 33 never plays and has 1 league goal to his name this season ( which came against us) . He scored 2 league goals last season - the guy is finished at this level. If you wish to to pretend this a World Cup winning striker who still has class then knock yourself out - his stats tell the real story

I could agree with him if we created chances and there was no one to finish them. But we got screwed by midfield consisting of fucking Ross Barkley. They had Kante injured and still managed to overrun us. Same as Villa did, we now make mediocre teams look like title contenders. I was happy with Mou as he fixed our defensive game, but now I don't see the progress in transition, we jump lump the ball to our tower who is Lucas or play some short balls between defenders and then lump towards Aurier, and then let the magic happen. Which means give it to Son/Moura/Gio and pray they produce something extraordinary. It's not about transfers, we have class players. But together they don't look like team, just class players forced to play in one shirt.
I'm not saying Jose out, I'm just concerned.

Also, where's Levy's fault in it? Spend money on great prospects and talents like Bergwijn, Gio, NDombele, appointed Mou who is 2nd best paid manager in league now. He didn't go cheap.

Certain amount of class? He is 33 never plays and has 1 league goal to his name this season ( which came against us) . He scored 2 league goals last season - the guy is finished at this level. If you wish to to pretend this a World Cup winning striker who still has class then knock yourself out - his stats tell the real story

The bloke was scoring goals in a European cup final barely 8-9 months ago. Yes he's on the decline but just because Lampard don't rely on him as much doesn't mean he's a dead weight.

France still select him so he can't be that useless. Their last international fixture vs Albania Giroud actually played the whole 90 minutes and that was a European qualifying game so take from that what you will about him being completely done.

I’m shocked by the percentage difference in favour of this bloke. I’m truly shocked.
The bloke is head coach of THFC but I will never accept him- no fucking chance!

The bloke was scoring goals in a European cup final barely 8-9 months ago. Yes he's on the decline but just because Lampard don't rely on him as much doesn't mean he's a dead weight.

France still select him so he can't be that useless. Their last international fixture vs Albania Giroud actually played the whole 90 minutes so take from that what you will about him being completely done.

So scoring in a solitary game against a piss poor Woolwich sides excuses a whole league campaign of just 2 league goals? Right oh.

It isn’t just Lampard - Sarri and Emre didn’t as well.

Again his stats tell the whole story - that was his first league goal this season and it’s nearly March.

Seriously if Giroud is being turned it something he is not to excuse our failings then we have serious issues.

That's because you support Millwall.

I never sang George Graham’s name at the lane - out of respect. That said I don’t deny I love the bloke as he gave me the best years of Wall life.

I won’t be singing the name of that Chelsea cunt and I’m very surprised that it’s stood for - but over south we are different!

I never sang George Graham’s name at the lane - out of respect. That said I don’t deny I love the bloke as he gave me the best years of Wall life.

I won’t be singing the name of that Chelsea cunt and I’m very surprised that it’s stood for - but over south we are different!
Looking forward to your next red...

Back
Top Bottom