Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The first game I've been able to get a ticket for that I have tried for has been Chelsea in December with my wee fella for his 13th birthday. The last two months I have been dreading what may happen at that match if Poch survived til then and my son has been pretty down about spurs understandably too.

Its an understatement to say the mood has changed now and this will be a mental game and atmosphere and we cant wait.

How fucking fickle some of you are.

It's a fucking joke, it really is.

Jose is a cunt, always has been and always will be. Now all you fuckers love him before a ball has even been kicked.

Baffling and also depressing.
He has been our manager for over 24 hours, you should be used to the idea now and stop being childish about it... The future is bright!

Jose is a cunt, always has been and always will be. Now all you fuckers love him before a ball has even been kicked.

Calm down mate.

I think 95% of posters on here would have loved Pochettino to have stayed on message. He had lost it a long time ago.

Mourinho is now our manager.

The club is bigger than both of the above.

We can cnutify the bloke once he has gone.

I’m gurning and grinning from ear to ear, I feel like I’m on pills.

The clips of cuddles in training, the smiles, the witty presser. It’s a big Acid Hotspur rave.

I’m in such a good mood right now. None of the negativity can touch me.

Primal Scream’s “Movin’ on Up” is playing in my head.

Our season is saved, I’m sure of it.

The lack of appreciation for Poch is far more bizarre and disappointing than the favorable gloss on Mourinho.

Redknapp's a pretty cunty character himself, but I loved the football his teams played and I was happy to have him at Spurs. May Jose be the same, I wish him the best.

But we've had something special these past five years, and while maybe it was time to move on, we should both consider the possibility it wasn't and appreciate what was accomplished regardless.

Is it wrong I want to shag him already?
tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom