John O'Shea

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

MK3SPUR

Spurred On
I must be losing it. On the beeb gossip we are to let Daws go and bid for John O'Shea. Are we going completely mad? I know it's only gossip but where do these ridiculous rumours start? There is no way O'Shea in any way is better than our Daws. Thoughts?

They are both average, but O'Shea can be average in several positions :pochsmirk: Seriously though, the scary thing is that this rumour is so weird that it might just be true. Has a Nelsen/Saha feel to it.

They are both average, but O'Shea can be average in several positions :pochsmirk: Seriously though, the scary thing is that this rumour is so weird that it might just be true. Has a Nelsen/Saha feel to it.
Why would Baldini be investing in youth and Levy investing in a manager that brings youth through if this is the mindset of the transfers?

Would he be better or worse than Naughton as back up to Naughton?

Given we've a couple of promising 17/18 year olds at right back - would he better at helping them develop given his age?

still a no from me tho

If we're going for an ageing former Man U player, we should sign Ferdinand on a free. I'm not a big fan of his but at least he might bring some high-level organisational experience to our wobbly defence.

If we're going for an ageing former Man U player, we should sign Ferdinand on a free. I'm not a big fan of his but at least he might bring some high-level organisational experience to our wobbly defence.
Im surprised more people aren't saying this. Seems a pretty viable move for both parties. Someone to slap some sense into the rest of the team. Our only real winner and leader at the moment is Ade and he's a bit too class clown to be a figurehead.

Don't worry lads, relax... O'Shea only wants to move to a club who can offer him Champions League football... (like every other fucking footballer on the planet at the moment!) ...we're safe!

Back
Top Bottom