Joe Lewis out

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Joe Lewis out

• Yes

Votes: 34 54.0%
  • Who da fuk is Joe Lewis

Votes: 9 14.3%
  • No

Votes: 20 31.7%

• Total voters
wpcfad90c2_06.png

Would you have one of these or 3 Christian Eriksens??

I think Joe knows his onions.

My missus saw this boat from the Belfast on the river last year , apparently it has like a built in jetty to store the jet skis lol

Who said anything about vested interests?
What you cant deny is that some owners put winning silverware higher on their list of priorities than others.
The only silverware our owner is interested in is the dinner service on his fleet of yachts

Latest-Copper-Silver-Dinner-Set-with-Popular.jpg_350x350.jpg

City cheat the sport John

So you think Roman is in it for the love of Chelsea and it’s trophy cabinet

:defoe:

City cheat the sport John

So you think Roman is in it for the love of Chelsea and it’s trophy cabinet

:defoe:
I don't think he's in it to add to his personal wealth, Sammy

:goonermong:

Vanity? Maybe

And wether he's in it for the love of the club or not, he's certainly added more to the trophy cabinet than our own dodgy geezer, unfortunately.

I don't think he's in it to add to his personal wealth, Sammy

:goonermong:

Vanity? Maybe

And wether he's in it for the love of the club or not, he's certainly added more to the trophy cabinet than our own dodgy geezer, unfortunately.

So it’s only Spurs billionaires that want to make more money?

Why is that John? Why is only Joe Lewis out of every other owner the only one not interested in football?
While everyone else is happy to lose money as long as their lifelong team wins a cup..

Are you this naive?

Why is that John? Why is only Joe Lewis our of every other owner the only one not interested in football?
While everyone else is happy to lose money as long as their lifelong team wins a cup..

Are you this naive?

Something something Levy something something

Why is that John? Why is only Joe Lewis our of every other owner the only one not interested in football?

Are you this naive?
Ok. Why is it only Spurs billionaire that can't win a major trophy in 2 decades?

You know you're only digging yourself in Sammy despite all the evidence.
I know you can't be this naive

I take it a lot of you either don't know or don't care what Lewis has done for the club. In a nutshell, he's rebuilt it. Levy's the frontman; Lewis pulls the strings.

Can someone please help I am a passionate Spurs fan and was just wondering where the Rebecca Capelhorn OUT thread is?

Everybody from top to bottom is ruining my club and I want it dealt with

Many thanks

I take it a lot of you either don't know or don't care what Lewis has done for the club. In a nutshell, he's rebuilt it. Levy's the frontman; Lewis pulls the strings.

I was sitting there before the game started last night marvelling at what was around me.

It’s incredible. No doubt. Magic beer pints...... what more could you ask for.

But the reality is now we need a team to match it. Because that place will look pretty bloody empty on a Thursday night with 25k in it.

Phase 2.......

Back
Top Bottom