Joe Cole Turned Us Down

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Jack Wilshere is definitely more of a c*nt than Joe Cole, he's also a far better player IMO. Despite what people say about Joe Cole's 'raw talent' - when has he ever been consistently good for a club?

When has Ickle Jack ever been consistently good? all I have ever seen is hype and "potential". I remember when Cole "burst" onto the scene at West Ham people hailed him as the saviour of English football. comparisons with Gazza were everywhere. When in reality he was no where near as good. Wilshire is being hailed by some as an English Xavi :harrylol:

Yep, I was absolutely against Harry getting his old mate Joey back in, and I suspect Levy weren't keen either.

We dodged a very expensive bullet there.

Re Wilshire, I think he's a quality Prem player. But I read on the web someone seriously saying he was better than Bale. There's a reason Bale is worth twice the money Wilshere is, it's because he's twice the player. He is so far ahead of Wilshere, that even the most deluded and demented of Gooners must realise that.

When has Ickle Jack ever been consistently good? all I have ever seen is hype and "potential". I remember when Cole "burst" onto the scene at West Ham people hailed him as the saviour of English football. comparisons with Gazza were everywhere. When in reality he was no where near as good. Wilshire is being hailed by some as an English Xavi :harrylol:
There is a lot of hype around Wilshere - but it is for a reason, he is a very, very good player. Let's not forget that the c*nt has only just turned 21, he has years ahead of him. He was very good for Woolwich a few years back and was obviously out last term, when he's been playing for Woolwich this year he's arguably been their best player

There is a lot of hype around Wilshere - but it is for a reason, he is a very, very good player. Let's not forget that the c*nt has only just turned 21, he has years ahead of him. He was very good for Woolwich a few years back and was obviously out last term, when he's been playing for Woolwich this year he's arguably been their best player

Unless I ever see the cunt in public, in which case I'll break both his legs and beat him to death with his hamstrings.

They would never admit it though greavsie.
Well maybe, but that'sd be childish of them.

I freely say that Henry was one of the greatest players the Prem has ever seen, and an absolutely fantastic one that Bale will do well to ever equal. If they can't see that Bale is at an Henry type level not a Wilshere type level, that's their problem.

Oh, good on you Joe Cole. Well done for sticking to your principles. I bet you can walk around with your head held high, just swelling with pride in yourself everywhere you go now.

Comparing him to Xavi (or more apt, to Fabregás) is absolutely braindead.

I mean, football commentators, what are they thinking.

The very reason Woolwich struggle very hard to distance themselves from Laudrups discount Swansea and one of the worst Liverpool teams I can recall, let alone challenge for a soft top 4, is because Woolwich themselves and every idiot in the sports media assume, that the likes of e.g. Vermaelen, W*nkshire and Walcott are per se as good as Judas, Fabregás and Henry.

When they are, most clearly, not - and just as clearly never will be.

th

Joe Coles audition photo

Back
Top Bottom