Jermaine Jenas: Pundit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Quite pleased with this one
:levyeyes:

wanyama.jpg

It was painful listening to him today and he's been getting worse over time. Never heard so much negativity in all of my life, it almost feels like he goes out of his way to say bad things about us or overemphasise how the other team deserve a win/penalty/decision just to prove he's not biased towards Spurs.

It was painful listening to him today and he's been getting worse over time. Never heard so much negativity in all of my life, it almost feels like he goes out of his way to say bad things about us or overemphasise how the other team deserve a win/penalty/decision just to prove he's not biased towards Spurs.

Ah, Mike Dean syndrome. Terrible illness with no known cure. Thoughts and prayers for Jermaine and his family.

:mong:

Bell end of the week.

Talked absolute shite all game. Culminating in the Dele Alli is amazing whys he been taken off.

Shut up you clown

images
I actually sort of agreed with him at the time about alli. Whilst his job is scoring goals, aside from his mess up in front of the onion bag,i thought he was our best player when he went off.But ,we did become a better side when the changes were made

The Spurs players were “just waiting to get beat “ last night as they hadn’t a clue how to approach the game. What a ridiculous statement.
Some of what he was saying was true, but he couldn’t have been much more negative toward Spurs had he tried.

I must have been absurdly high around the time he began doing punditry work, because I thought he used to make some decent points, and at least he was pro-Spurs. But now I find him insufferable. I had to mute the volume a lot of the time last night.

And it is not just since we ditched Poch, which he clearly very sore about. I barely kicked a fucking ball in my life, and I could see that Lamela was not playing as a wing-back last night. I could see that Dele's ambling about was hurting us. I can see why we don't play a high defensive line all the fucking time because I know that only one of our back four has recovery pace.

And the good news is that he's hotly fancied to replace Lineker as MOTD host, the cry-wanking cunt.

I must have been absurdly high around the time he began doing punditry work, because I thought he used to make some decent points, and at least he was pro-Spurs. But now I find him insufferable. I had to mute the volume a lot of the time last night.

And it is not just since we ditched Poch, which he clearly very sore about. I barely kicked a fucking ball in my life, and I could see that Lamela was not playing as a wing-back last night. I could see that Dele's ambling about was hurting us. I can see why we don't play a high defensive line all the fucking time because I know that only one of our back four has recovery pace.

And the good news is that he's hotly fancied to replace Lineker as MOTD host, the cry-wanking cunt.
No you know what it is? He is simply a Poch man ,and like a lot of us that miss him he is STILL butt hurt over the sacking. He is not being objective about us, and he's not being honest about how bad we were at the end under the Argentine.

No you know what it is? He is simply a Poch man ,and like a lot of us that miss him he is STILL butt hurt over the sacking. He is not being objective about us, and he's not being honest about how bad we were at the end under the Argentine.
Since the end of the 2016-2017 season, our ability to control games has frittered away to nothing, but all of these fucking pundits are talking as if we were in our pomp right up to the time of Poch's sacking. It boils my piss. Last season, we played Harry-Redknapp football that got worse as the season went on. It was basketball.

Your point is a good one, but I expect better from people who are being paid for their opinions. This season is a salvage operation. I was so hurt watching that last night, but these people in the media are not putting things into context. We didn't sign anyone all of last season. We signed 4 guys last summer, and only one of them has found his feet. And that's just for starters.

As regards Jenas, my issues with him transcend his cry-wanking over our "style" of play right now. It is the excuses he is making for certain players, too.

A few wankers disagreed with me last summer when I said GLC would be an upgrade on Eriksen. Well, he's starting to show what he is about now. Bergwijn is another who can control a football. Guys like that have been in short supply around here. And with Ndombele getting up to speed (I think he is the best footballer we've had since Modric), suddenly some of our pretenders will be shown up for what they really are.

There are more spurs haters than fans in the audience. If he wants to make it as a pundit he has to shed the loyalty ties as we simply don't have the numbers to support a spurs friendly pundit.

Especially if he is gunning for MOTD, expect it to get worse. Easier to mute or turn off. Save yourself the grief.

Has always been a shit pundit.
No he hasn't, he's almost always been a decent pundit.

However, now he's in touching distance of being the 'face' of BBC football and with that he has to show no bias at all to any team. Once he's as big as Lineker then he can re-proclaim his love for Spurs.

Back
Top Bottom