Jerked chicken shop/stand near stadium (maybe on approach from West)?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

TottsAmazeballs

Supporter
Wanker Tenant
Hey, sorry, I need a quick answer to this:

There is apparently a 'very nice smelling' jerked chicken purveyor somewhere around the south-west side of the ground.
Does anyone know if it's a regular thing, what it's called, where to find it?

I'm asking because my boss has been gifted back-to-back tickets to watch the bomo/burnley games and is going tonight. This is his second trip in a week and last time he was walking in and could smell the jerked chicken but couldn't figure out where it was coming from, but want to eat there later.

Any clues/tips/knowledge would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.

Hey, sorry, I need a quick answer to this:

There is apparently a 'very nice smelling' jerked chicken purveyor somewhere around the south-west side of the ground.
Does anyone know if it's a regular thing, what it's called, where to find it?

I'm asking because my boss has been gifted back-to-back tickets to watch the bomo/burnley games and is going tonight. This is his second trip in a week and last time he was walking in and could smell the jerked chicken but couldn't figure out where it was coming from, but want to eat there later.

Any clues/tips/knowledge would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.
Tell him to follow his nose.

There's also a shop called Jerk an' Ting at 136 Park Lane. They usually have Glory Glory Tottenham Hotspur blasting out after a game on the walk back to the station. Not what you want when you've just been absolutely pumped by the racists and everyone is in a stinking mood. In the summer they often have a bbq outside too.

It;s just past the entrance slope of The Olive on the way from the stadium.

Jerk chicken is a Jamaican thing?
I had a few from Jerk garden on Sydenham high road. A while back tho.
It's a genuine gift to planet earth when done correctly and a cold beer is added and we've battered Woolwich.
jerk chicken GIF by It's Suppertime

Back
Top Bottom