Jenas on Goals On Sunday

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

AberdeenYid

I'm very rarely proud of myself
Pretty sure when he was talking about Geordie fans, he just said "I went back up and the were all holding up 'king goldfish bowl signs".

Had to switch over so the Bairn can watch Peppa Pig, so can't rewind, but anyone hear that?

Don't know about that - he does switch between 'us' & 'them' when referring to Spurs a lot, though. Sounds like he's finally losing patience with us on a more permanent basis so it's just a case of shifting him ASAP (as it has been for around two years) :S

I thought the same thing Aberdeen. How the hell is Dyer still a Premier League 'player'. He's been so lucky to keep getting signed.

Back
Top Bottom