Jay Rodríguez

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rodriguez played out on the left for Southampton and that is our weakest position, so I can see why Poch would like to sign him as he did do very well and has proven himself in the league.

Not feeling this transfer, think there are better players available for that left midfield role.
Can you name any?
Like someone pointed out, Rodriguez was the top goal scorer from a wing position in the premier league, with essentially a worse team around him.. 15 goals in 33 games, at thats nearly 1 goal every two games, from the wing.. Same amount as goals as Griezmann and he done it in the BPL..

I quite like the fella, and there arent many with that kind of goal record cutting in from left wing. Plus he can play as a centre forward if needed. As long as the fee is reasonable then im happ, plus hes english and a good age

Am I the only person, who suffers from a complete inability to imagine what these songs are supposed to sound like? When I read it, it just sounds like a really shit poem. (The latest one in the Eriksen thread being another case in point).

:dembele:

I quite like the fella, and there arent many with that kind of goal record cutting in from left wing. Plus he can play as a centre forward if needed. As long as the fee is reasonable then im happ, plus hes english and a good age

yea he would be a great signing at the right price for sure and like Davies plays in a position that needs strengthening

could be a nice little combo on the left that

Back
Top Bottom