Jay Rodríguez

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The cahspur cahspur Avitar curse lasted about 10 seconds it seems!!

:gomes:

I'ma be honest,
%D0%B3%D0%B8%D1%84%D0%BA%D0%B8-%D0%98%D0%B3%D1%80%D1%8B-wtf-%D0%BF%D0%B5%D1%81%D0%BE%D1%87%D0%BD%D0%B8%D1%86%D0%B0-874863.jpeg

15 goals in 33 games for Southampton, in the prem, under poch.. What else needs to be said.

Ha uh, the fact he has a very serious injury with a poor track record of return to form, won't even return to training until October, and the fact he scored those goals playing against defenses that played much more loosely against Saints than they ever will against us? Lots of reasons to not be pleased with this transfer.

Ha uh, the fact he has a very serious injury with a poor track record of return to form, won't even return to training until October, and the fact he scored those goals playing against defenses that played much more loosely against Saints than they ever will against us? Lots of reasons to not be pleased with this transfer.

None were penalties! :soldadowatch: So thats worth LOADS MORE!!!! WE HAVE OUR MAN!

Ah, shit he's injured.. That had completely skipped my mind..
Even said he'd be an upgrade on chadli in the LW position.

Ah, shit he's injured.. That had completely skipped my mind..
Even said he'd be an upgrade on chadli in the LW position.

Yeah I can't argue with that. But I do think we could have done better for the position (and no, I didn't put much hope at all into the possibility of Griezmann).

Am I the only person, who suffers from a complete inability to imagine what these songs are supposed to sound like? When I read it, it just sounds like a really shit poem. (The latest one in the Eriksen thread being another case in point).

:dembele:

That one is based on a really common chant.

Assume you're not a match goer? (based purely on the inferencer you don't recognise the chant 'theme')

That one is based on a really common chant.

Assume you're not a match goer? (based purely on the inferencer you don't recognise the chant 'theme')

Not as often as I like, I only manage to get to a couple games a season, due to location. I'll have to start paying more attention to the sing songs when I do venture to WHL next (Liverpool).

Yeah my lady first noticed him while I was watching a game, and at a later point someone posted this pic when I was scrolling through here and she just took the computer and left for 30 minutes or so. I honestly have no clue what she was doing, but when she got back that tab was on Pinterest or some shit.

Can you name any?
Like someone pointed out, Rodriguez was the top goal scorer from a wing position in the premier league, with essentially a worse team around him.. 15 goals in 33 games, at thats nearly 1 goal every two games, from the wing.. Same amount as goals as Griezmann and he done it in the BPL..

I'm a bit indifferent about moving for him, but as you point out he did it in the PL with an inferior team around him and it's a position we need to strengthen.

What price do you put on PL quality, rather than a foreign talent which needs to adjust? We had enough of that last year. Assuming of course that his ACL injury hasn't fucked him up.

Not as often as I like, I only manage to get to a couple games a season, due to location. I'll have to start paying more attention to the sing songs when I do venture to WHL next (Liverpool).

Think of it as the same 'theme' as this one (very hard to google 'na na na na' lol)

I don't think Rodriguez will recover from this, it looks bad is what I thought, I remember when he went down clutching his knee, I thought to myself. . . . . who shot J.R?

BOOOOOM

Who saw that coming eh,

Fuck I'm funny!

:dawsonlol:

Am I the only person, who suffers from a complete inability to imagine what these songs are supposed to sound like? When I read it, it just sounds like a really shit poem. (The latest one in the Eriksen thread being another case in point).

:dembele:

Yes

For example: to the tune of 'Robin Hood'

La-me-la La-me-la running down the wing
La-me-la La-me-la running down the wing
Get's the fucking ball, scores a fucking goal
LA-ME-LA, LA-ME-LA, LA-ME-LA

Back
Top Bottom