January 2020 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm actually kinda annoyed that Bentaleb has gone to Newcastle. With the shitness of our midfield and his desperation to return to the PL I think he could have done a job for us. I suppose with Gedson in and NDombele back from injury then spaces will be limited, but even still.

I'm actually kinda annoyed that Bentaleb has gone to Newcastle. With the shitness of our midfield and his desperation to return to the PL I think he could have done a job for us. I suppose with Gedson in and NDombele back from injury then spaces will be limited, but even still.

We have enough #8's and only so many non-HG squad spots.

He's HG dude, hope it means we assessed him as a DM and he said he didn't want to play there, as to my memory he would be much better than anyone else we have presently as a DM (assuming he is still the same quality as when he left).

Levy wouldn't sanction it though, if he was 'billy big bollocks' before he left as is much whispered.

My mistake.... Of course he is.

Still don't see the point now we have Gedson.

Agree in terms of an 8.

On Gedson, not sure many saw the youtube posted, but this guy claimed that Gedson was the bigger talent (or demonstrating it on the pitch anyway), in the first half of last season, between him and GoldenBoy = Joao Felix.

Reasons to be cheeful, part 1 (now deliver part 2 and 3 Levy)

Yes, you're right, rational thinking version of me knows it doesn't make sense. But irrational 15/16 loving me is wanting some more of that fiery midfield action and swinging crosses onto Harry's head in the NLD :kanegoal:

Yes, you're right, rational thinking version of me knows it doesn't make sense. But irrational 15/16 loving me is wanting some more of that fiery midfield action and swinging crosses onto Harry's head in the NLD :kanegoal:

Could do a job at LB, mind.:levyeyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom